Extra #4 - I'm Sorry.

~Voting is over! The winner will be announced in the author's note!~

        You were sitting at the base of the tree where you had reunited with Matt only weeks before getting married to Luciano. It was early in the morning, the sun having just began to peak out over the top of the hills and trees off in the distance. You're legs were crisscrossed as you sat with your back leaning against the trunk of the tree. Tears of anger streaked down you cheeks as you recounted the fight you had with Luciano just before going to bed. He was nagging you about your eating habits as of recently. You had grown quiet the sweet tooth during your pregnancy, which you were now five months and three weeks into. Before bed you had grown accustomed to eating something sugary to satisfy you and your child's taste, but your husband didn't care for this little ritual and decided to confront you about it.

        With being the hormonal pregnant young woman you are, you stormed off, telling him that you hated him before leaving with a slam of the door. You had run out of the castle, and no one of course stopped you since you were the queen. There was also the fact that you looked very pissed off and no one, not even the human servants dared to block your way. You had stopped running after a while due to the extra weight you were caring and walked yourself to the only place that you knew brought you comfort: the waterfall. So, that brings us up to the present.

         What were you to do? You didn't want to go back to the castle, and you were tired. You didn't want to fall asleep here for a second time in your life. There were many things you didn't want to do at the moment, but there was one thing you wanted and that was to be comforted by someone you could trust. You carefully lifted your hands to your face to wipe away the tears on your cheeks.

        "Stupid Luciano... I can eat whatever I want... You can't tell me what to do..." you mumbled to yourself grumpily.

         "He's just looking out for you, you know?" a very familiar voice said to you from the bushes.

         You jumped a bit and then glared at the man emerging from the thick foliage. "Can you stop sneaking up on me?! You damn near gave me a heart attack just now Matt!"

        He chuckled. "I didn't mean to scare you. I figured you heard me from Kuma stomping all around the place."

        Said fluffy polar bear walked out of the bushes like Matthieu had down and approached you. He nuzzled his cool, wet nose into your neck in an affectionate way. He was trying to calm you down by doing the one thing he knew you couldn't help but smile at, which was him acting all sweet and cute. You rubbed the top of his head as a small giggled slipped past your lips while he rubbed his soft, furry face against your cheek. Matt let a smile make its way onto his face as you watched your anger melt away.

        "He sent you here, didn't he?" you asked as you tried to stand up.

        "If by 'he' you mean Luciano, then yes, he did," Matt replied as he helped you up.

        "Thanks..." you grumbled out after a yawn.

        "You're welcome."

        "... I'm not going back. I hope you know that."

        "(Y/n), come on. You're tired. I'm tired. Everyone is tired, even Kuma. Don't be difficult this early in the morning."

        "No, I'm not going back."

        "It's the easy way or my way, and I'd hate to have to use chloroform on you while you're pregnant. Now, you can either get on Kuma's back without another word, or you can have me drug you and take you back to the castle. It's your choice."