Chapter Thirteen - A Day in the Life of a Runway Diva

You had spent the entirety of your second day free of Luciano sleeping. The book Matthieu had given you the previous day proved to actually be fairly interesting, so you ended up staying up the whole night reading it. You were just leaving your temporary bedroom's bathroom when the doors leading to the hallway burst open. In rushed Flavio in his signature white designer suit, a large smile was plastered on his face when his eyes landed on your form. He scooped you up into his arms and twirled you around your room. A squeak left your lips from this surprising action. It shouldn't have been that surprising though. This is Flavio we are talking about after all.

        Anna and Lauren had heard your squeak and rushed into the room, your breakfast in their hands. They were quite alarmed upon entering the room, thinking that something was seriously wrong but calmed down once they saw that it was just Flavio. Though they should have still been wary about his presence. He may have seemed like a blond ditz upon first glance, but he could be very manipulative, persuasive, and devious when he sought something. Said blond Italian was still twirling you around the room with an iron grip on your waist. He finally noticed them standing by the doors. His smile changed into a grin.

         "You two don't mind if I borrow the bella ragazza, do you? Great! Arrivederci, ci vediamo signore tardi!"

         He dashed out of your room, you being held by him bridle style, before either of the two could reply. He stopped outside of a set of extremely fancy doors and set you down. You hated when vampires used their super speed while they were carrying you. It made you sick to your stomach, but you were slowly getting used to it with each unsuspecting trip. Flavio rubbed soothing circles on your back as you hunched over, about ready to puke from the sudden motion sickness you had acquired. Once you and Flavio were positive that you weren't going to empty what little contents of your stomach you had, you gave him a questioning look.

         "Do you have any particular reason for whisking me away from my bedroom while I'm still in my PJs? Last I checked, I was supposed to be "marrying" your brother, not you."

         "I do actually, and by the way, I NEED TO DESIGN YOU SOME NEW SLEEP WEAR BECAUSE THE WHOLE DRAB CAMISOLE AND SPORT SHORTS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME!"

         "Calm down! Jeez, if what I sleep in really bothers you that much then knock your socks off."

         "Glad you see things my way (y/n). Now, for the reason I have essentially kidnapped you for. I'd like to welcome you to my own little kingdom."

         Flavio pushed on the doors, causing them to swing open. Your jaw dropped as row upon row of clothing racks, shoes, jewelry, dressing rooms, and stylist stations was opened up to you. You had never seen so much glitter in your entire life, and you were kind of thankful of that. Flavio grinned and pushed up on your lower jaw, causing your mouth to close. He grabbed a hold of your hand and dragged you down the long rectangular room. You received many nasty glares from the models, each one conveying unspoken threats of death and torture. The stylists on the other hand welcomed you with bright smiles and a few waves. You smiled right back at them, giving those that waved to you the same gesture in return. Flavio stopped outside another set of fancily decorated doors, opened one, and pushed you inside before he slid into the room himself, closing the door behind him. Your heart sunk when your eyes landed on the rack of dresses that had been supplied to you for the ball two nights ago.

        "You thought I forgot about this, didn't you?" the blond whispered into your ear from behind.

        All you could do was nod your head as a shiver rippled up and down your spine, his icy breath causing the skin on your arms to prickle and the hairs on the back of your neck to stand up. He chuckled before wrapping his arms around your waist. You tensed, the action making you nervous. This was getting a little too creepy for your liking, and you needed to find a way to make it stop real fast. The doors swung up, revealing a man with dark brown, almost black, slightly longer hair than Flavio's and had a patch of white towards the front center. His lips had a faint scar running across them. His skin was tanned well. He wore a plain white t-shirt with a pair of dark wash jeans and combat boots.