Chapter Fifteen - Ah Ha!

You were in for a very rude awakening. Literally and metaphorically. It was around nine o'clock at night, the sun just having gone down, leaving the world with only the light reflected off of the moon and the stars to illuminate the seemingly still world. You were still soundly asleep within your temporary bed, your dreams reflecting your dread of having to go back to spending time and being under the vigilant eyes of your soon-to-be husband Luciano. You began to stir as you felt the mattress dip under the added weight of another person. You feigned sleep, or at least tried to at this point by ignoring the mystery figure. A cool liquid suddenly soaked you from your shoulders on up. You bolted up in the bed to glare at them, the water droplets collecting to form larger ones as they cascaded down your head and shoulder. The unmistakable tresses of blond hair accompanied by a signature right sided stray curl and a stellar smile, a.k.a. Flavio, sat on the bed beside you, a now empty glass held within his slightly tanned hand. His smile changed into a smug smirk as his dull grey eyes peered at you from over the top of his pink and white sunglasses.

        "What was that for?!" You hissed angrily, your eyes filled with so much rage that the blond Italian fashionista swore he could see flames in your eyes.

        "I needed you to wake up," he said nonchalantly.

        "Why?!"

        "Today is a very important day for you (y/n)!" Flavio said, his enthusiasm levels sky rocketing to another solar system.

        "Oh no... Please don't tell me today is the wedding..."

        "What? Oh heavens no! Today we are going to get your wedding dress!"

        You groaned and flopped back down on the bed, cringing at how clingy the now wet sheets and pillowcase were. You pulled the light silk sheet you were using over your head. Flavio sensed your disgust and picked you up out of your bed. You squirmed in his arms in an attempt to make him let you go, but it's hard to do that with someone who is almost as stubborn as Satan himself. The blond continued to carry you out of your room and down to his studio, you still proceeding with your futile struggles in his strong hold. Flavio and you were given many strange looks from his stylists and models, mainly of curiosity. You were finally put down once you were in the safety of Flavio's personal studio section. You smacked him on the arm, to which he appropriately responded with a small whimper of disapproval and pain as he rubbed the abused spot with his hand. You looked around the room, not surprised in the slightest way when you saw Andrés sitting on the couch. However, you were not accounting for a certain someone sitting next to him.

         "What is he doing here?" you said, gesturing to Luciano.

         "What? Can't my brother be here?" Flavio asked.

         "No. I don't want him to be here."

         "Are you so sure about that my dear?" Luciano whispered seductively into your ear while sliding a hand down you waist and to you hip, the other pulling you to him so that your back hit his chest.

        You spun around as quickly as you could before attempting to punch him in the face. He anticipated your every move and caught your hand effortlessly in his, eventually bringing it so your fingers were intertwined with his. He pulled you into a loose one arm hug and kissed you on your forehead. Your face heated up, causing Flavio to squeal from the cuteness of it. You shifted your gaze to the blond and glared at him once more and then at the smirking Luciano.

        "Can I please stay, mia dea?" he asked in a soft voice.

         You had no idea what he just called you, but you were going to take it as a new pet name. Judging by how Flavio gasped dramatically in the background, "please" wasn't a word that the vampire prince said very often.