Chapter 79 - Last Words

I'm done with doors. Done with doors and knocks and especially, banging. Well, considering that people do that thing, banging and knocking on doors...then I'm done with people.

"Argh, you gotta be fucking kidding me" I growl after hearing a loud bang on the bathroom door, stopping George and I to continue whatever it is that we were gonna do.

"It's occupied mate" George shouts and the banging ceases.

"Why are we always being interrupted?" I sigh burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'd like to know that too, love" he agrees, rubbing his arm up and down my back "But I think we should go now" he adds kissing my hair.

"I don't want to" I whine, still hidden between his neck and shoulder blades. I start planting kisses on the skin of my hideout and hear him sigh again.

"Laura..."

"Fine" I roll my eyes before latching myself off him "And how are we gonna do that exactly?"

"I'll go first and see if there's anybody around, then I'll knock on the door twice signaling that you can leave" he proposes.

"Okay" my tone still very unamused, pouting like a child.

"Don't be like that Laura, you know I don't wanna go either" he brings his hands to my cheek, caressing it softly.

"It's fine" I lean into his palm and smile.

"I hope so" he leans in to peck my lips before turning to the door. George closes it the minute he steps out and I unlock it only after hearing two knocks.

George isn't around the bathroom area when I leave the box in where minutes ago we were making-out. I'm very frustrated but I don't plan on letting this ruin my mood. Nothing that a couple of shots can't deal with.

God, since I've came to England it's like I've turned into a drunk. Maybe it's the way that celebrities find to cope with their lifestyle, that and drugs, but I don't ever plan on going that way.

My rambling happens even on my mind...lovely. I head to the private bar on the VIP section and order a bunch of shots that I plan on bringing to our table. While I wait for the bartender to complete my order, I turn around to contemplate the scene around me and come across a surprising view.

Alex.

With a girl.

She looks...familiar.

I feel my head tilting to the side as I narrow my eyes to try to get a better view of the girl holding Alex's hand.

Even more surprising than the presence of Alex and his company is that they're standing by our table. The table in which George is sitting, probably waiting for me. The three of them seem to be in a light conversation, talking and laughing.

By the time I realize that Amelia must've invited Alex and that the girl that's hanging by his side is most likely to be his girlfriend, the tray of shots that I had ordered arrives.

A gulp passes through my throat before I head to the table with the tray in my hands. 

"Hum, hi" I stop right in front of the table and awkwardly put the tray down.

"Laura" Alex turns his head with a grin on his face "Happy birthday!" he hugs me.

"Thanks!" I laugh and hug him back. He pulls away and gestures to the red head girl besides him.

"This is Olivia" he says "My girlfriend"

Now looking closer, I finally recognize her. She's the red head from the show! From that night at the X factor! When Union J sang love story!