Chapter 46 - Not Her Again

“GEORGE!” a girl’s voice cutted me off.

Oh, fuck.

Not her, please god don’t let it be her. Not that girl’s voice.

I turned around to look where the squeal had come from and had the lucklessness to see it was really her.

The blonde bitch that I hated. George’s personal stalker according to Jaymi. Who let her in? Or worse, does she know Rylan?!

“I finally found you baby!” she squealed a bit more, such a delightful sound “I was looking for you everywhere!” the blonde walked over to George’s chair and hugged him. Hugged him tight. I clenched my teeth “That bitch!” I thought.

“Hum, hi?” George said, he seemed confused but also a kind of flattered to have a girl throwing herself at him. Boys…

“And who this must be?” the blonde faked a smile “Oh, I remember you”

“From the hotel’s party” I returned the fake smile “You said you aren’t Georgie’s friend, what are you doing with my boyfriend then?” she demanded in a such an arrogant tone.

“I’m supposedly talking with him” I replied turning to the boy “Right George? Talking” “Yes…” he nodded looking a bit scared now.

“Well I don’t think I want you talking with my baby” she responded “Oh, your baby?” I used my sarcastic voice “Didn’t know he was a baby, do you change his diapers then?”

“You know what I mean” she snapped “No, I don’t think I do” I replied “Because the last time I checked George wasn’t anybody’s baby, in fact he was single, weren’t you?” I turned to him.

His eyes widened but he didn’t reply, he did not open his mouth, instead someone else did.

“WHAT?!” the girl shouted “HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, SHUT UP YOU BITCH!” “First, I’m no bitch” I responded calmly “And second, I’m stating a fact, George doesn’t like you”.

“You’re just jealous, because I’m his girlfriend and you’re not” she snapped again at me. Shit, this time she got me. I felt myself blushing.

“Of course not!” I replied angrily “George aren’t you gonna say anything?!” I demanded.

“I…I…I don’t know….” he mumbled. 

Ok, that’s it.

“Since you apparently have nothing to say on this matter, stay here with your girlfriend” I looked at the girl “I’ll leave you two alone” I got up from my chair.

“Laura, wait, no!” he pleaded getting free of the blonde’s grip “George let that filthy witch go!” she grabbed his arm. 

“I’m sorry?” I turned around to face her “A filthy witch? At least I have a costume! What are you suppose to be?”  ”Isn’t it obvious?” she rolled her eyes “I’m Barbie”.

I looked down at her clothes, but there was barely any. She was wearing a short, extremely short, bright pink dress with a…let’s say big view to her chest and matching heels. Being a blonde dumb in pink was her outfit appearantly.

“It suits you very well” I rolled my eyes “I know, I’m pretty” she replied “And a whore too” now it was my turn to snap at her. 

“What?!” I heard her squinch again, but I had already turned around and left. I couldn’t help to laugh a bit. I went to the bar and ordered another shot. 

I sighed. George couldn’t back me up. He couldn’t stand up to that blonde bitch, he just stayed quiet and mumbled word after word. Why did he do that? He says she’s just a stalker, but why can’t he defy her? And worse, can he really be her boyfriend?

The shot arrived as quickly as it went down my throath. I grimaced to the strong taste of vodka.

Why can’t we just talk like 2 normal people? Why are we always being interrupted? 

I know we chose the worst place to talk, but we were on to something there! Or at least, I think we were…

I looked around, there was no sign of George or the blonde anywhere, they disapeared in the crowd of people.

At the dance floor I saw Ella and the boys. They were laughing and dancing to the rhythm of electronic music, they seemed to be having a good time.

I should join them! This is a party for god’s sake! I shouldn’t stay in a corner drinking until I pass out because of that stupid girl! I’m better than this!

I ordered another shot and drank it. I left the cup at the balcony and headed to the dance floor when someone grabbed my wrist.

“Laura!” he said. It was a familiar voice. I turned around.

“Alex?!”.

AN: Hey everyone! This took long enough huh? Well, anyway, thanks for the 16 000 reads guys! you're the best :)) hope you like this chapter! I have tons of stuff to do on the weekend so the next update will probably be on monday! Until then, enjoy this xx