Chapter 62 - I Get Confident

I'm not really a sunday person. For me they were boring and so close to monday that I almost hated them.

This one wasn't an exception, it was even worse. Though I woke up feeling hopeful at the same time I was scared. That could be my last day in the Corinthia. 

I was worried, Ella could say no, the hotel could say no, Richard Holloway could say no. But it didn't hurt to ask.

As soon as I woke up I grabbed my phone to text her. But I had to answer someone else first.

From: George Shelley

Morning love ;)

I grinned and my heart melted, damn you english boys. I replied with a quick "good morning georgie" and texted Ella asking her to meet me up for breakfast. 

I headed downstairs, thinking about what words I could use to convince her. She was my friend of course and I was really fond of her, but I didn't know if she thought the same of me, if she thought we were friends enough to let me be her roommate. 

Ella Henderson was sitting alone in a big table when I arrived at the restaurant. There was lots of plates, it seemed like people had already eaten there.

"Oh, there you are" she smiled "I was waiting for you, this needs to be quick everyone's having early meetings with their mentors and I'm the only one left" "Sorry for keeping you here Ella but I really needed to talk to you" I apologized sitting next to her "It's okay, if it doesn't take too long there's no problem" she replied "So, what do you wanna tell me?"

I breathed in deeply, "I am leaving the hotel" "What?" her eyes widened "Do you remember the story about Amelia's flat? The pipes problem? Well, it's fixed" I explained "So I'm leaving, tomorrow morning" "No, no, no" Ella said "Why can't you stay here?" "The insurance doesn't cover it anymore since the flat's already taken care of" I sighed "Oh, I really wanted you to stay!" she pouted, "Hum, actually, that's what I wanted to talk about, there's a chance I might be staying" I said "How?" "I could...stay in your room?" I sort suggested/asked.

"Oh my god, of course!" she beamed "That would be great, how come I didn't think of that before?" "So, it's okay for you? Can I?" "Laura!" she hugged me "Yes, it would be my pleasure!" "Thank you, thank you Ella!" I hugged her back "Now I just need to call Mr.Holloway to take care of this stuff properly, I hope he let us be roommates" "I'm sure he will, it will turn out fine" she assures me "I need to go now, but I'm super excited with you staying with me, seriously it will be awesome!".

Ella hugs me again and leaves to meet Tulisa. I leave the restaurant and head back to my room with a confident smile on my face. It turns even bigger when I see another message on my phone:

From: George Shelley

Are you coming by the studios today? X

I think about it before replying to George. Maybe I could go and see if I find Mr.Holloway there, but he's kind of scary sometimes and if I see him maybe I won't gather up the courage to ask him about my new roommates arrangements. So I decide to call him later instead and take the day off to help Amelia with the shop. 

To: George Shelley

Nope, today I'm going to work at Amelia's coffee shop xx

He quickly replies:

From: George Shelley 

But I want to see you :( What if me and the boys go pick you up there at the end of the day?

To: George Shelley

Sounds like a great idea, I'll text you the address later xx

This boy is too thoughtful, no wonder I love him. While I, overthink too much and get easily shy, no wonder I haven't told him I love him. Ugh, words, feelings, boys. Strange, new and confusing but at the same time exciting.

Although I wanted to see George too I couldn't. Amelia had asked me over and over again to help her with the shop, she knew I had a job at the Xtra Factor, but she said she liked me working there. Of course, a non-paying employee, who wouldn't?

I said yes and didn't ask about Alex. I hadn't seen him in almost 2 weeks, since the "Rylan's birthday incident" it would be embarrassing and I was sure I would blush a lot, but I had to do something and face him. Everything seemed to be going pretty well, so I was confident enough to do that.

I received a last message from George as I entered on the car:

From: George Shelley

Awesome, can't wait to see you <3 X

      AN: I am tired as fuck now, that's why this chapter was shitty, but hopefully tomorrow after school I get inspired enough to write the new chapter and post it quickly! xx