Chapter 2 - Disaster on the 3rd Floor

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon, a messy room and a body in need of a shower. I had a bunch of things to do. 

But first, food. Food always comes first. 

"Good morning Laura!" my aunt greeted me with a smile as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Amelia" I replied sitting on the table "Need any help?" 

"Oh no dear, you are a guest! And I'm almost finished anyway" she responded turning the hob off.

"And guess what?" she smiled "I made cupcakes!" a huge pile of delicious cupcakes were put in front of me "Thank you!" I said, immediately grabbing one from the tray. 

We ate our breakfast while discussing the things we could do that morning. It was a beautiful Sunday, the sun was out and there were only a few clouds in the sky. 

After 2 pancakes, 2 cupcakes, lots of bacon and a glass of orange juice we decided to start with typical tourist stuff, Madame Tussauds Museum was first on the list. I showered, put on clothes and some make-up and was ready to go.

"Are you ready Amelia?" I asked knocking on her door.

 "Just give me 2 minutes" she responded.

 "Okay I'll be waiting on the living room" I said.

I sat on the couch and smiled at my aunt's choice in magazines "The mysteries of the albino alligator and some other reptiles." 

Amelia  had majored in biology and was fascinated by reptiles but after discovering the world of bakery she started her own cupcake business. It was quite funny how someone who was in the food industry was still so immersed in knowing about crocodiles and snakes.

I was reading about the albino alligator hunting techniques when my aunt finally showed up

"I'm ready!" she said smiling.

"You look great Amelia" I told her, admiring her outfit.

"Thank you! Now it's museum time!" she said opening the door.

"It sure is!" I smiled as we went out.

Angelina Jolie was right beside me, Brad Pitt too. Oh god, he looked great. I mean Angelina was beautiful of course but Brad eyes were just mesmerizing. And it was only a wax statue. I couldn't even imagine the real one! 

At Madame's Tussauds Museum we were laughing and taking lots of pictures, I had posed with the spice girls, played some drums with the Beatles and even bowed to the queen. I could have never imagined that wax statues were so fun. 

I was taking a picture of Amelia and Britney Spears when her phone rang.

"Hello, yes this is her" she answered with a smile "Yes I live there" "Yes 3rd floor"

Then her smiled was replaced with a worried look.

 "What? When? Oh my god!" "I can't believe it! Seriously? This can't be happening!" "Ok, yes, of course, I'm coming as fast as I can" "Yeah, ok, thank you for calling." 

And then she hung up.