Chapter 44 - Ella Dress as a Cat

“Off to Ella’s?” my aunt asked “Yep” I nodded trowing my heels into the bag. “Got everything?” she questioned me again “Make-up, dress, heels, pretty much everything” I replied, “Okay then, see you tomorrow darling” she hugged me goodbye “Don’t forget to call me if anything happens” “Nothing will happen Amelia” I rolled my eyes hugging her back “I just hope you and George work things out” she said “Me too” I sighed “But anyway I better be going. See you tomorrow” I grinned to my aunt before closing the door.

It took me a minute to reach Lucy’s and Ella’s room. I knocked on the door.

“Hey Laura” a smiling Ella greeted me “Excited much?” she asked “I think so” I smiled back “Well at least is something. Come in, let’s get ready!” “Aren’t we a bit late?” I asked entering on the room “We’ll hurry up” she responded, “I thought Lucy would be here” I noticed, no sign of Ella’s roommate around. “She’s faster, her costume didn’t take long. I think she’s already there” “Oh, speaking of costumes, what are you wearing?” I asked “It’s a surprise!” Ella giggled “Ok, then” I grimaced at her “But mine’s not, so please do your magic here” I pointed to my face, “Are we exchanging costumes?” she smiled “I thought you were the one who’s doing magic tonight”.

20 minutes later I was ready. Wearing a black sparkly hi-lo dress and black heels, I was waiting for Ella to come out of the bathroom. She had done a smokey black eye make-up and applied burgundy lipstick on me to really fit my goth witch outfit. Since Rylan’s birthday was next to halloween, he was throwing a costume party.

 ”I’m ready!” the singer announced “So that’s the surprise?” I giggled “What? Everybody loves cats” “Sure, cats” I rolled my eyes. Ella was looking gorgeous, appart from the little cat make-up and tiara, everything was normal. A shimmering brown dress and black heels. “I don’t think we took this costume thing really seriously” I pointed out “Honestly, I don’t think anyone will, except the boys maybe” she replied, “Yeah, the boys…” I sighed thinking about George. I wonder what's happening tonight, are we really gonna talk? And what's his costume? The boys didn't tell me either. "There will be blood" was the only thing they said.

 “Oi lovebird!” Ella called my attention “Are you ready?” “Yeah sure, let’s go” I responded.

The driver left us at the entrance of the night club. Mahiki. Never heard of it, but apparently it was a big thing, “Celebs like to hang out there” Ella told me. And as we stepped out of the car, I noticed it was true.

Lots of papparazzi’s and fans were there. The blinding lights and screams seemed endless, “I should have brought my sunglasses” I thought. We stayed a coupple of minutes outside posing for some pictures and I waited for Ella to sign some autographs.

“Hum, excuse me, aren’t you Laura Carter?” a girl came up to me, “Well, I’m Laura, but my surname is…” I suddenly stopped myself from answering the question. Since I arrived on England everyone was calling me by my aunt’s last name. Even on the papers, I know my brazilian origins weren't very well-known, but they could at least get my surname right. Then I thought to myself; Why don’t I stick with this name, it’s a good boundry between my real life and this new celebrity thing. It would be like Hannah Montana, but it wasn’t a secret and I did not sing country music.

“Yes, I’m Laura Carter” I responded “Can I take a picture with you?” the girl asked “Me?” I was taken by surprise “Yeah, sure” I grinned at her. After that, a few other people came over asking for more pictures, which made even more surprised. “See you got some fans for yourself” Ella giggled when we finished taking photos, “I’m chocked” I admitted “Why? You’re famous now!” “I didn’t think I was the take pictures with me kind of famous” “For god’s sake, you are on television Laura!” she rolled her eyes as we entered the club.

AN: Hey guys, sorry for the late update, but I have a reason. Since I have 2 weeks of tests everyday starting on monday, this is all I can give for now. After my tests, on the 19th I will post chapter 45 and it will be big! Until then, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! See you in 2 weeks xx