Chapter 49

Katherine's POV
I got a text from Poppy saying that she and Amanda were going to meet Zoë and I at the shopping center.
I drove us there, in my Fiat 500, because I had more petrol than Zoë did.
First we met Poppy and Amanda, and we went into BlueWater shopping center.
We went to Boux Avenue to begin with, for some new lingerie for us all.
Victoria's Secret was next, where i bought a new bra and underwear set, which was white and lacy, I was going to wear it for my wedding.
Then we went to look for dresses.
My wedding dress and the bridesmaids dresses.
I chose on a mint green and white color for the bridesmaids dresses, and a white and ivory color for my dress.
We went for fittings and Zoë's mum walked in.
"Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you I invited my mum too. She got stuck in traffic so that's why she's just getting here now." Zoë explained, hugging her mom.
"Hi Tracy." I say, hugging her also.
"Hello darling, now. Have you had all your measurements done?"
"Yeah, we've just finished."
"Oh, good. I know the owner of this shop, so she can allow a discount on anything you buy by 35%!"
"Oh, wow! Thank you for letting me know!"
Then the bell rang, indicating that someone had just either walked in or out of the shop.
I look up, and a young girl, maybe in her twenties, with brunette hair standing at the front desk.
She looks round, obviously hearing us speaking and her eyes widen.
"Oh my goodness! Katherine! Zoë! Is that really you guys?"
I nervously laugh, looking at Zoë for clues as to what was happening.
"I love your videos so much! I can't believe it! I love you guys!" She says, fumbling for her phone from her handbag. "Can I take a selfie? Or FaceTime my little sister? She also loves you guys as well!"
"Of course!" Zoë and I say in unison.
The girl selects her sisters contact and pressed FaceTime.
She picked up after two rings and was overwhelmed when she saw us. It turns out that her sister lives in Australia, with the girls parents and other siblings, and that the girl (name: Melanie) was traveling the world with her boyfriend who was at the hotel they were staying at.
"It was so nice meeting you!" We wave Melanie off and say goodbye to her sister on FaceTime.
"She was sweet, but a bit overexcited haha." Zoë said, looking through dresses.
"Yeah. I love meeting viewers! Some of them can be a real inspiration to me." I say back, following Melanie on Twitter.
Out of the corner of my eye I spot a dress that I like. Love, actually. It was just so beautiful.
It was white and floor length, and an A-Line skirt.
"Oh my goodness, Katherine! That dress! It's amazing!" Zoë gushes as she runs over to me.
She nearly knocks me over but I don't even realize; I am in such awe of this dress I feel isolated from the world.
I picture myself in the dress, twirling around and dancing with Joe. With white lilies, pastel pink and purple mini tulips and other various flowers, and diamonds and a long trailing veil, this dress would look incredible.
I already had my shoes; we had bought them in another shop earlier. They were white and cream with diamonds lining the platform and heel top. They were my dream shoes, and this was my dream dress.