Chapter 15

A few weeks later Zoë and I were allowed out of hospital. Neither of us were allowed to drive though, for another 10 weeks (so my leg could heal) and another 16 weeks for Zoë because she fractured a rib too.
I was not angry in the slightest. I was just thankful that we were both still alive.
I was staying at Alfie and Zoë's house for a while until I found my own apartment either in Brighton or London.
Joe and Caspar were coming over today for a slumber party, along with Gabby and Louise.
Darcey was staying with Matt tonight so Louise could come too.

When they all arrived, I was still up in the spare room I was staying in, getting ready.
Although it was a slumber party tonight, we were still going for a walk along the beachfront. I had a little blue shoe thing to put on my cast so I could walk on it, even though it still hurt a little bit.
I decided on baggy pants and a black crop top I had bought before I moved here. I put on one pump shoe and for my makeup I did a simple, but summery look.
I did some foundation and concealer, bronzer and blusher, a tiny bit of highlighter, some mascara and an orange lipkit by Kylie.
I did my hair in two French braids and put some sunglasses on.
I took one crutch just in case, then grabbed my phone and went downstairs.
Joe was stood at the bottom of the stairs on his phone, talking to someone. I didn't interrupt so I quickly whispered in his ear, "hello." And gave him a tiny peck on the cheek. Then waved awkwardly to him and went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple for a snack.
We were planning on filming a couple of videos later for all our YouTube channels.
I had 745,000 subscribers and was so happy that I was nearly at 800,000 and then nearly 1,000,000!
Zoë was who made me start up my channel when I last saw her. We filmed a video for her channel called the Who's Most Likely To? Challenge. And people commented so much asking who I was and how we knew each other, which lead into the Childhood Bestfriend Tag video. Which then lead to me staring up my channel.
I didn't get that many subscribers, as not many people recognized me.
I gained about 5,000 subscribers within a few months. Nothing compared to Zoë who at the time was at 7,000,000 subscribers. I was so proud of her. She just had it in her. Like she was born to do YouTube. It just came naturally from her.
She was so perfect and I was so jealous of her. I was proud to be called her friend.