Chapter 29

Louise's POV
"Let's go to the beach-each lets go get away!" I sang, then pointed at Zoe, who carried on with the song lyrics,
"They say, what they gonna say?" She pointed at Katherine, who had a giggle fit but continued it anyways,
"Have a drink, clink, found the bud light,"
"BAD BLEEPERS LIKE ME IS HARD TO COME BY!" We all shouted before erupting into fits of laughter.

We pulled into a parking space outside Joe and Caspar's apartment, and Zoë unlocked the door.
We rushed inside, then went downstairs into the bathroom to get changed and do our hair and makeup.
I changed into my swimming costume and beach dress, Zoë into her black bikini with a frilly part under the bikini top's cups, and Katherine into her new bikini.
Zoë put on a sunflower patterned beach dress and Katherine put on a black low cut one with a long rose gold necklace.
We all did our hair in messy buns and did some light makeup, just some waterproof concealer, mascara and eyebrow pen.

"We look snazzy. We should upload a photo to Instagram and Twitter!" Zoë gasped and grabbed her phone from the sink side.
"Say bad bitches like me!" She exclaimed and we repeated it, falling into a giggling party.

"Come on, we better get going. The boys are probably wondering where we are." I said to the girls, opening the bathroom door.

We walked upstairs into the living room and Alfie was putting on Nalas long lead.
"Ah there you all are. Come on. Joes waiting outside in the car." He said, looking up and catching eyes with Zoë.
They both blushed and smiled, before Alfie scratched the back of his neck and clipped Nalas lead onto her collar.

We all went outside and Zoë whispered to me, "there is no bloody way we are all fitting into joes tiny little car. Come in the car with me and Katherine?"
I nodded and told Joe and Alfie, before calling Katherine over from her lip locking with Joe.
"Okay you're coming with us is that okay?" Zoë asked her and she agreed before saying goodbye to Joe.

When we got to the beach, we got out of the cars and were stopped by a group of viewers.
I instantly felt self concious, being in a picture in this kind of outfit.
But instead, they complimented all of us and asked for a picture and signed autograph book, which we all agreed to and did.

"They were nice." Katherine said, looking back at them as they walked away from us.
"Yeah." I replied, and walked down onto the sandy area.

I heard Zoë scream behind me, and I whipped around to see what was happening.
"Alfieeeee! Stoppppp! It's so cold!!" She screeched.
He was only splashing her with the sea water.
I grabbed my vlogging camera from my beach bag and turned it on.
I turned it around to face zalfie and filmed their water fight.
"Come in here with us, louise!" I hear Alfie shout up, his grip tight around Zoë's waist to keep her from wriggling.
"Yeah, save me please chummy!" Zoë screamed, which was followed by a high pitched laugh.
I put the waterproof case on my camera and strolled down towards the water.
"So, Sprinklerinos, I'm just going to go and see Zoë and Alfie in the sea. Oh and by the way, were at the beach today. But we drove from Joe and Caspar's down to Brighton beach because Katherine is looking for a house of her own now in Brighton." I informed the camera.

Even before I made it down to the waterfront Alfie was already splashing me with the freezing salty water.
I screamed, shielding my face, "Alfie that's so cold!" I laughed, cautiously looking up at him.

He turned back to Zoë and I quietly made my way up behind him and splashed his bare back with water.
"Oh. My. Gosh Louise! That's freezing!" He gasped, wiping the water droplets off his face.

"Haha, that's what you GET!" I shouted competitively.

-----
Joes POV
Katherine was wearing the most pretty bikini. Showed just the right amount of skin, and was very fitting in all the right places.
I hung my arm around her shoulders and brought her in for a hug.
"I love you princess." I said to her as we watched the others having a water fight.
"I love you too handsome prince."
"we are very cheesy, aren't we?" I chuckled, looking down at her.
"Yeah we sure are." She replied, hugging me tightly.

"So do you want something to eat? I've got some money if you want to go into that little cafe over there." I asked her, pointing to the cafe to our left.
"Yeah, sure. Let me just tell the others, okay?"
"Maybe you should just text them in case they splash you with water, yeah?" I laughed.
"Oh yeah, good idea. Come on then, let's go!"