Chapter 19

Joes POV
Well done Joe, go and ruin everything. Congratulations on possibly losing her.
I had just told her I was in love with her. I told her how I felt about her.
What was wrong with me?
I felt my cheeks burn Crimson and I took a deep breath and looked out the window.
Then she did something unexpected.
She turned my face to look at her, "Joe, don't be embarrassed. Does this make you feel better?"
Her lips crashed into mine, and I felt myself smirk into the kiss.
She pulled away, and smiled at me, "I love you too." She whispered, and hugged me.
I sat there in shock, and when she sat back in her seat, I took a deep breath, smiled and continued driving to the restaurant.
I couldn't believe it. She loved me back?
I was instantly overwhelmed and couldn't help smiling like a complete weirdo to myself.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I got out before Katherine and opened her door for her, then I followed her into the restaurant where Zoë, Alfie and Caspar already had a table and were sat down.
"Well done." Zoë whispered in my ear,
"Thanks sis." I whispered back.

Tonight, I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. For real.

Authors note:
Hi guys! This chapter brought out my soft side! I had so much fun writing it, and I can't wait for Jatherine to be a thing!
Xoxo