XIX. Insanity

Danny Pov

In this moment......I...hmm...wait...I just shoot someone..great. Staring at nothing but dust and iron. I quick reminder that not all live well. One by one, I gather Tommy's men and one by one I kill them. I seek no forgiveness to what I'm doing. I look at the body on the floor, blood flow down to the end of the hall. I sat there in place and took a nice smoke. inhale and exhale. My day started  off good and it's going to end good too. 

Thinking about what would happen and should I stop...f**k no, that's nonsense. I waited for this bastard to come get me. He drop me off here and left, because his little blonde need to get drop off. That chick need to invest in a Uber, because he need to be here. I finally hear the car parked in front and beep couple times. I can see you, little f**k tart. I got up off the chair and step over the body to the door. Went to Ciel and he was smiling up a storm. Something f**king wrong with this guy and now am convince.

"Job?"

"Done, kill, answer, and kill again." I look at him and say. He started the engine and we were off to the warehouse. "Where did your girl wanted to go?"

"She just wanted me to drop her at the mall."

.......blink...........roll eyes.......Did f**k he just say? The mall, she should have just f**king walk. Shoot when I chance, like seriously. Waste of time, I got things to do and he got things to do too. This guy really driving me more insane. He know it too. We finally got to the warehouse and got out the car. As boss I need to check if everyone up to task. Well, everyone is, I send them on killing sprees. The ones that can't kill right, make them handle the clubs and trade, like Ciel. I laugh at the thought and pick up kitten.

I walk around making sure everything was alright. Before today end I have one thing to do and that was get closer to Tommy. Each step and movement is a step closer. Tommy men are kill silently, so he just think it's a murder, but not from me. That's how I want it to stay. I sat on my throne with kitten in my lap. Light up a smoke, think about the plan for today, and than all of a sudden the door slid open.My men should not be back this early, but the way it was slid open, the person was struggling.

F**K! Now, this is seriously another joke. Where is she here? She know I don't like her around here. I shook my head and went towards her. I stand in front of her and bend down and kiss her lips. Why is Kimberly here? She look at me and smile like it's nothing. I just gave her the 'where the f**k are you here look?'

"Why are you here?"

"Visit you at work." She smile, her smile was beautiful, and I couldn't not smile back.

"You shouldn't be here."

"I know, but Ciel said you needed me for something." I was puzzled and lost. She said Ciel summon her here.

"Why? Did he say why?"

"No, he didn't. He just say you needed me for something."

Right on time, Ciel roll in, like actually rolling in. I grab my gun and pointed it at him and shoot. The ball he was in got deflated. He wasn't happy, so am I, he invited my girlfriend to the warehouse. Anything can f**king happen. He got out the ball and walk to us. He wave to Kimberly and look at me and roll his eyes. This f**k really testing me.