XXVIII. We're Not Over

♥..............................................................♣

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

...............................................

Danny Pov

I finish my apple and walk to the door. Can this f**k give me a break. Here comes walking in my house...Ciel. I just stood there and just stare, I was confused and lost. Why did he come back? What is he doing here. What is he getting out of this? I  move away from the door and him and just walk in my own house. He came inside and open his mouth. Finally........like why you here......I just turn to him at his words.......WHAT?!

"Mind if I take a shower?" He said to me......................I was shocked...no..not shock....I don't know to be honest...but I was something. My shower?  I just nod and he went upstairs to my bathroom.

I watched him walk up the stairs to my bedroom

I watched him walk up the stairs to my bedroom. Still puzzled on what is going on.He finally got to my room and I just shake my head and walk back to my kitchen. I just continue eating fruits and drink some water. I was just blown away still, by what just happen. I look down at my watch and look outside. Sun still out, but going down slowly. Still, trying to figure out what just happen.

A few min past and Ciel finally came downstairs. He look at me and I look at him. He look at me and I look at him. What is this little f**k doing? This is my day 'off'...somewhat.......kill someone a few min ago, but doesn't count. I was still at home.

"My shower went cold on me, so I came to use yours."

"Your welcome, by the way. Next time Call."

"I will call Dan. I didn't see the point calling, when I know you were going to be home." I roll my eyes and just stare at him. I got out my chair and walk to him. We were now face to face.

"So, you going to leave now

"So, you going to leave now." I look at him and the door. He shook his head and smile.

"Nope, we have business to attend to later. I'm staying here until it's time to leave."