XXII.Make this Clear

*Now I will tell you what I've done for you -

50 thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me (going under)
Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

****************************************************

Kimberly Pov

The night after yesterday...........

It was only 7 Pm and the moon was already out. Danny spend the whole day with me and actually like that. We went out and just do what couples do. He was also kind of annoying, he would tickle me and carry me like i'm just some bag of chips. I know I'm light, but still. Danny should be at work, but he said Ciel got it. Those two together is something else. Their like little boys, I still can't believe Danny is now Boss.

When people ask how I might him, I don't say nothing, because you see...h..mmm we meet when their was a gun to my head and he wanted me dead. That is just not a good beginning to tell people.

This morning Danny spend the time with me helping me draw and carry my stuff to the art place. He was quite handy, since he was the one who carry most of the things. Now, we just in the center of the town. I look up at Danny and his smile is beautiful. I can't stop smiling and being around him, I feel safe and love. He might be a killer to all, a monster to himself, but he is my shadow to me. He sight no light, but he don't have to, because I'm his light.

Still looking up at Danny and he really is amazing. He was eating my food, I don't know what's so hard in asking me for some food, he just take it out my thing. It is really hard for his men to see him this way, he had two men following us, they look shock at every moment Danny does. Danny was calm and happy. It just make me smile more and giggle.   

"What are you giggling at?" Danny ask, while looking down at me

I look everywhere except his face and smile so hard, "Nothing, just ....yeah."

"Cute." He lean down and kiss my lips. He pull me in close to his chest and we started to walk to the car. His men followed and open the door for us. They had their own car. Danny and I got in and he was going to drive me home, he had to go back to the warehouse to do some business. I just nod and sing to the song on the radio. Every time the high notes to songs came on, Danny would look at me and shake his head like 'don't do it'.

We finally got to my house and he open the door for me. I got out the car and he kiss me and got back in. I got in my house and watch them drove off. I went to the kitchen and grab some fruits, I have a fruit problem. I carry them to the living room and watch some Minions. I love them so much, never mind I love every cartoon.

I sat there watching TV for a while and then boom. Someone kick open my front door. I know it wasn't Danny this time. The way how they kick the door this time the door was hanging by one screw. It was just swinging back and front. I got up off the couch and turn off the TV. I was about to walk to the back door, when three big men were in front of me. They had a bag in their hands and I know I was about to get kidnap.