XIV.Cut

I'm not a stranger
No I am yours
With crippled anger
And tears that still drip sore
A fragile flame aged
Is misery
And when our hearts meet
I know you see
I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I find it when
I am cut

*************************************************************

Kimberly Pov

Let me just say that the movie was quite scary. Not quite, it was. I just jump almost the whole movie, it was better than the first one in my opinion. Stevie was just next to me laughing at my frightened face and did nothing. I punch him in his arm and he laugh even more. Just happy, the movie wasn't full, because he would get some people upset. I told him to hush so we can get though the last few min of the movie. He listen and close his mouth. It was actually fun though. We ate all the popcorn and we just sat there. The movie was finally movie and everyone started getting up and exit the movie room.

I walk in front of Stevie and he just follow me. I wanted to movie jump, but it was starting too get late. I just choice to go home. I walk out the movie and he follow me. He suddenly hold my hand all of a sudden and smile at me. He look like he was looking at someone and trying to get their attention, but I see nothing except for a black SUV. I thought he was just being sweet, since it late. He turn to a corner really quick. It was like going the opposite way to the car. I look at him and he look down at me and stop.

I lean me against the wall and came closer to me. What is he doing? "What are you doing Stevie?" I ask him trying to push him away from me.

"I need you Kim, I always have feelings for you." He said and I was wide wake up like alert. He must be joking, like he need to back the heck off me. I try pulling him away and he push harder. He was very strong and I was starting to get weak.

"Stevie I see you as a friend. Can you please drop me home?" I try to stay calm, but that wasn't happen, he was silent. I just let him come closer. I turn my face and he hold my chin and kiss my lips. My eyes widen and my reflexes just send out an alarm through my body and I slap him.....hard. He back away a little and put his hand to his cheek. That what you get you, butt. I just turn and run, I didn't look back, but I don't know where to go. Before I know it I felt arms around my wrist and he drag me really fast back to the alley. I close my eyes as I was slam in the wall. My back starting to pain up.

I open my eyes once I felt the wall, Stevie hold both my hands and started to kiss my neck rough. I can feel his teeth and tongue on my neck. I felt so disgusted, I shook my head at this moment. I close my eyes and I can feel him smiling on my neck. I exhale and inhale hard. I was trying to breath clearly. My body started to shake as his hand was tracing my body slowly. All I think about is Danny.....Danny. I open my eyes and smile down at him. He didn't see me smiling at him, he was too busy tracing my body and kissing my all over.   

"I will fall and rise above

And in your hate I find love
'Cause I'm a survivor
Yeah, I am a fighter
I will not hide my face
I will not fall from grace
I'll walk into the fire, baby
All my life
I was afraid to die
And now I come alive inside these flames
"

I watch him go lower down my body and I waited for Stevie to get lower so his face was between my legs. When it finally got down there, I gave him one hell of a kick to the kick. It knock him down and he recover really face to drag me hard to the ground. My body was getting cut from the ground. It hurts, I try get up, but Stevie was pull my feet to him. I crawl up as fast as I can and try to release one foot. I finally got one free from his grip and kick him in the face. I got up fats and run. I didn't look back, I was turning into Bolt, I don't know where all these energy came from, it just came out of nowhere. I was running like hell, once I turn a corner I hit a chest. I was running so fast that the impact was hard to the point I fall to the floor.