VIII. Say Goodbye

"Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.

Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight

Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine. "

Danny Pov

Good morning world. The sun out as I breathe the air and got out of bed. Time to start this day. I got out of bed and went to shower and my morning routine. I wore all black today and fix my hair back. I was going to stop and get something from the kitchen, but I just remember I have a two hours drive. I grab my car keys and close the door behind me. I went to start my car and start the engine. I'll just stop at a coffee shop and get a coffee. I drove to the nearest coffee shop, near the highway. I went in and it was full. Like it was only 8 am, then I remember that it a business hour. People are going to work.

It was my turn to order and the woman looks at me with her blue hair

It was my turn to order and the woman looks at me with her blue hair. She was cute and she smiles at me and asks for my order. "May I have a black coffee please." She nodded and told me "That would be $5.67." I gave her the money and smile back at her and walked out of the place. People are looking at me leaving out. I don't see why they're looking at me though.

Time to get down to business

Time to get down to business. I was feeling great, I felt like me again. Good night sleep, help a little. Yesterday was history to me, just a little bit. Dear Kimberly, I haven't missed you yet dear. Time to start this engine and drive. I was on the highway for a long time an hour pass and I started to see trees and a lot too. This is just great. The thought got me so excited. I turn a street and the trees cover the road with shadows, it was dark while the sun was still out. I drove until I got to a four-way and turn left. The roads got narrow and started to get close to the edge. One wrong move and you be tipping over the edge.