XIII.New Students

****I'm sorry for the miss day update,  I wanted to take a day off to recharge my mind and think everything over. I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I know I do not go full detail for the sexual scene and that is because I am trying to focus more on action, not sex. *****♥♥

*******************************************************

She spends her days reading books and art. End on end, details on details. Getting caught up in small little World on the pages, a World that doesn't exist in paintings. She'd much rather spend her night trying to finish an art piece, rather than sleep. And how much she would much rather keep her nose buried into the pages, than have to deal with all of reality. She was my light and I was just her SHADOW.  

Kimberly Pov

I just think things happen for a reason. Well, damn am now Danny's girlfriend. It's crazy how he the one that want to kill me at first. I know he's going through at least so I don't really bother him so much. Today I have school and I just can't wait to sleep in British Lit. It's so boring, like once the teacher open a book and say the first sentence the class already dead. Why do we need to learn, about back than language. We don't speak like Beowulf so I see no point in it. It hasn't been 24 hours yet since, Danny throw me, I know he didn't mean it. It left a bruise on my arm and leg, I hope Edlinenny don't see, because she slap the son of tisk.

I waiting for her to pick me up from school, every morning, but this morning something felt weird. I saw her park in front of my house and we were off to school. The school day was normal. I did art class, music, Hon British lit, Psychic, Calculus, and lunch. Long day if you ask me. I had one more class and that was Art History. Leaving lunch to go to that class was normal. I got in the class and sat where I always sit, near this guy name Stevie, Stevie was nice and he had a crash on me. He sweet, funny, and help me out sometimes.

He wave at me and I wave back. We gave each other a smile and he was being really nice like normal. The teacher walk in and start the class, just a normal class talk. This was my last class. Each min me and Stevie would draw funny pictures and laugh together. It got kind of loud to the point the teacher have to ask us to lower the volume. We laugh silently, it was air laugh, just nothing but our faces making a weird laugh look. We look like fools.

"So Kimberly, what are you doing later?"

"I don't know why?" I look at him for a minute and look at the board.

"We know each other for four years now and your really nice person. We never hang out, we always hang out in school and other school activities. Let's go watch a movie, we already have any homework." He said and smile at me. We really don't have any homework except to read this book, that I already read. Me and Stevie had the same classes, but not at the same time. We only had Art History together. He was right we never hang out out of school, so I might just agree he is a friend.

" Sure, we can watch a movie later. What movie we g...." I pause what I was saying, when Stevie was looking at someone or something on the other side of me. "What is it?"

"When did we have new kids in class?"

"They stop adding new kids Stevie, what are yo.." Stevie hold my face with his hands and turn it to the direction he was looking at. My heart drop and I could feel cold sweat covering me. I might pass out. He was wearing a normal button up shirt and jeans, and it look like he brought his friend with him too. I know they look young for their age, they bind in with high school senior, it's either we look old for our age or they look too young. I don't understand why their here. One of them turn to face me with a smirk on his face, just it quick. My heart almost came out of my chest. "CRAP!" There goes Danny.