XV.Insane

Danny Pov

Two days later...

"It's either your plan is insane or you just plain serious have a mentally illness?" Ciel look at me, rethinking about a plan I told him of how to get rid of the other men on the list. He might be right I might be insane, like if he just noticed I can't help him, it's already too late. 

"I don't think it's that bad Ciel. Like it's simple, but just plain crazy, nothing too it."

"They have a place for you, it's the crazy house." 

I look at him and think about what he just said, I have to say he might be right. Nope, he's not. 

"I call them already and they say their booked." I gave him a smirk and he just roll his eyes. 

"When are they unbooked?" Ciel asked, he look serious about this question. Oh hell, he is serious.

"When am dead." A smile came on my face from my answer to him, he just turn back around to his computer. 

A few min later, Ciel show me a picture from his computer

A few min later, Ciel show me a picture from his computer. "What am I looking at Bro?"

"Your looking your next target. The reason why we couldn't find out who before, is because she hide under a man name. She couldn't hide for long, she release a book so she came out about it." He told me and gave me a paper with more information. 

"Look like someone not going to make it to their book opening." I smile at him and pat his back. 'Good job my friend'

"When you going to get her Dan?"

"I can't now, because she might be waiting for me so a little surprise visit won't hurt." I told him, he look like he is in a rush to go someplace. "Where are you going Ciel?"

"Dan, might I just say you have wonderful hair." He touch my hair and walk away. This a** really change the subject, well then we'll see about that. Let's play follow the leader. I want to see what you up to. 

I got in my car and drove a few, because of Ciel, where the f**k was he going? He suddenly stopped and I parked like a cross from him and deep down a little in my sit. For in case he was looking around. I drove a car that he haven't seen yet, I have a few, but hardly touch them. Terrible spend on money, I might say. Only drove this once, but that doesn't matter. I have my reason, it don't run on gas, Thank you Tesla. 

I got up and follow Ciel movement with my eyes, I saw him sat on the grass. He might be waiting for someone, but who. I just stared and then his eyes went left, so I went left too. There was this blond girl walking towards him. He got to be sh*ting me right now. My killing plan was on hold, because of a girl. I roll my eyes at the  thought. No, this must be a joke. She walked to him and sat next to him. His arm went over her shoulder, my eyes widen at the sight, it was disgusting. It was sweet, but gross to look at it, because it was sweet.