V. His Monster....

Kimberly Pov

Woah!! Massive headache as I was woken up by my alarm. It was Sunday and I just want to stay home and rest. HOLD UP!!! Am in bed, how the heck did I get home last night? All I remember was that I was with Danny and .......That wasn't a nightmare. Danny cold-blooded kill people in front of me. I try to get the image out my head, but nothing was working. Thinking about it gave me goosebumps, this is just crazy. Really though, how did I get home last night? I don't remember ever coming home and everything. I need to stop thinking, my head hurt more. I heard a noise downstairs and I know it wasn't my mom, because she at work until Wednesday.

I got out of bed and took the baseball bat that I got at a game and slowly went downstairs. Ya, a baseball bat, might not do anything really, but it's better than nothing. I slowly walked downstairs towards the noise. It was coming from the kitchen. Someone was cooking...who break in someone house and cook? Like you must be really insane to do that. I got closer to the kitchen and peek through. There was an insane person cooking...DANNY. I flash back so he wouldn't see me. "I saw you, so you should just come out."

I slowly walk in the kitchen with that bat still in my hand

I slowly walk in the kitchen with that bat still in my hand. "Well, good morning to you too."

"Why you in my house? Most of all ..How did you even get in here?"

He turns around and laughed at me with the bat in my hand. "Can you put that thing down, you're not scaring anyone with that." I put down the bat and he walks closer to me. "You smell like sh*t, but I made you breakfast." This guy has some nerve to come to my house and say that. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to freshen up. When I was done, I got back to the kitchen he was drinking coffee.

Thinking about it, this guy still didn't tell me how he got inside my house. Seeing the food in front of me, I didn't care much anymore. He made eggs, bacon, pancakes, and he even put a smiley face on it. He made me tea. I turn to look at him and he just sips his coffee away. I sat around the table and he came and sat in front of me. It was silent for a while. "So, Danny why are you here...in my house...this morning?" I ask him while stuffing my face with food.

He smirks and shook his head at me. "I felt bad for what you saw yesterday and I wanted to make it up to you." I can tell on his face expression he didn't expect himself to say those word, I didn't either. I was done eating when I noticed he took my dish and wash it for me. That was nice of him, but I could have done it myself. I didn't mind.

"Am bringing you to an amusement park. I have never been to one so I thought someone like you would like that." He looks at me and waited for my response. "Sure, I like that. You never been to one?" Confuse face was on point while looking at him.

"I have no time to go to one when was young. The family was busy and my mom works every day. We didn't have much when I was little. It all came together when I touch 15. Still then, I was too busy catching up in school. " Danny grab his keys and hand to the door. "I'll get you later, I have to go."