XXIV. Tag, You're It

****************♥******************♥***************♥

Can anybody hear me?
I'm hidden underground
Can anybody hear me?
Am I talking to myself?
Saying,
Tag, you're it

***************************************♠*************

Danny Pov

Waiting for Ciel in my office took awhile, I didn't think I punch him that hard. I thought it was quite soft to be honest. I a few second later my door open to see a drunk looking Ciel. He wasn't even drunk,he just got punch soft. I really think I punch him soft, because that was nothing. I laugh at the sight and roll my eyes. Ciel continue walking in and close the door behind him. He came to the chair in front of my desk and sat down. He fix himself and look up at me.

He really was smiling, like he wasn't just knock out. This little sh*t is something else. I was not really in the mood to actually joke around, I saw Tommy earlier. He really kill my f**king mood, a meeting to make a deal with me, like what the f**k did he really think I was going to agree with me. He really have lost his mind, if he think that. I might be insane, but not that insane.

The smiling Ciel in front of me,know what I'm about to say. "Dan, what you going to do with Tommy?"

"The same plan from the beginning. Nothing is wrong with the plan, just have to rethink this again a little. He knows now that I'm fully coming for him. He know that I'm not going to give him a freebie. He's going to make it seem easy to get him, but I'm not a dumbf**k."

"It really not going to be easy now, since he knows. We can surprise him, with a kill he didn't see coming."

I look at him with a confuse. "What is the plan?" I ask him and he started to detail the plan out for me, he was saying it like a blueprint. I was amaze, he was fully into it. I was just amaze, he was really into it. I listen to every detail, nod my head at every end of his sentence. He finally finish his speech and I like the plan. It was really good and I know it was going to work out. We shook each other's hands like business partners. Ciel then turn around and left to do his business and start to his part of the plan. He is really good at his job, hacking isn't really that easy, without getting caught. He only got caught once.

I sat back down on my chair and put my feet up. I was relaxing, until some f**ktart have to be yelling outside my door. I got up and walk to my door. I swung it open and look at the little sh*t that was yelling. I look around at my men and look back at him for a few. I was so puzzled, like really. This guy was screaming and yelling, but no one was touching him or anything. I really thought I was crazy, but this guy took my place.

I tilt my head to the side and my men was still looking at the yelling guy wondering what to do.No one touch him or anything, I started to walk closer to him and he just turn to face me and scream some more. I cover my ears and walk closer to him. He continue yelling and he suddenly drop to the floor. He really have lost it. He was shaking and when I finally got closer to him. He was now face to face with me. He got up and stop yelling. He was still and he look straight at me. He smile at me and poke me. He open his mouth and said, "Tag, you're it."

My eyes widen and before I could say anything to him. His body fell to the floor and stop moving. I bend down to him and look at his body, he was dead. I look up at my men and they look at me. Ciel came towards me. "Tag, you're it?" He ask me, I want to know the same thing. I was confuse.

Ciel look at me, he was tilting his head side to side. He was really observing my body right now. I felt uncomfortable, his eyes weren't Kimberly's. "What is it Ciel?"

"I think I know what he might, he put something on you when he poke you." Ciel pointed to a little dot on my neck. I touch it and it hurts. Ciel ran to get his computer and his eyes widen in shock. "Bro, you need to get to the source to take that off or you be in some sick danger."