XXVII. Turn Around

Danny Pov

Tommy wanted a show, so I gave him one. Best actor if you ask me. I cried and scream and broke down in so many pieces. Tommy you son of a b*tch. I know he must feel stupid right now. Like fully stupid. He took Kimberly away from me, which was part of the plan all a long. I told Kimberly if she was going to come with me, she have to act very well. I knew Tommy and his men were going to be at the warehouse and he would use Kimberly as a way to get me. 

If he only knew Kimberly is was with him to track his final location. After, he finally got there Ciel told my men to follow Tommy. They got Kimberly before Tommy and her even got inside. Surprise b*tch, I have to act like I was broken and heartbreak so Tommy could believe he have something over me.  I do have to say though , Kimberly put on a very good show. The time I whisper in her ear, I told her to try her best, she knew the plan. When they took her she fight and scream. She was amazing. I wanted to smile at the moment, but I couldn't. That would ruin the plan. I just stay mad and sad. 

Let's not think about yesterday. Most be emotional with Kimberly being taken and sh*t. I was in tears and all knees. Right now I was happy as sh*t, Kimberly is with me and for putting her in so call 'danger' she said she going to torture me. I didn't what she was thinking. She told me it's a store and it's cute. Once, she said cute my face  went blank. "Where?"

"Build a Bear Workshop." 

I was now blank....space..........what the f**k she said? Build a who? Build a What? I really feel like turning back and give her to Tommy for a day, she really funny. She must be joking, no she can't be serious. Me Danny go to Build a Bear. I look at her and she was serious, like dead serious. I look at her too and shake my head. She frown and let out a grr. I laugh in her face and just continue driving down the highway. 

She's so funny

She's so funny................then she hit me, yup, she hit me. I let out a sign and turn to the exit to go to this build a bear piece of sh*t.

Let me just say a few hours was a nightmare. Like I almost died. Kids running pass me and bumping into me, the bear bigger than their f**king faces. Kimberly laughing her a** off like it's funny. She made a mini bear of me, like the same name and everything. I roll my eyes at the bear, might I just say i'm cute as a bear. Still hate that place, who made this place now how to take guys money.

These bears ain't cheap, a f**king bear that I can rip into two in a second.No matter how much money I have right now, still seem nonsense, but it's Kimberly and I do owe her for putting her in the plan. It been a long day so I think it's time to drop her home now. I drop her in front of her house and she came out the car. Kimberly then walk to her front door and turn around and made a heart with her hand. Since, she brought me to that nightmare place, I just trace my finger on my window in different directions. She roll her eyes at me and stick out her middle finger. So sweet and went inside.