XVI.Plan

Danny Pov

Plan, plan, oh yes plan. I have everything plan. Go in, kill, leave, and eat after. I need to start hearing myself, because I think Kimberly rubbing on me with eat. She loves food, shake the thought out Danny. I don't know am going to start this day, but I'll start by getting myself ready and now time to leave to finish the death list. I kill Mrs.Book last night and ship it to my next target. It was art, I can tell you that.

I started my car and toward the highway. F**k! Traffic what the hell, I turn at the next exit and just drove straight. AN hour later, I arrive at this house. I got out my car and went towards it. It was quite, nothing out of the ordinary. I went to ring the doorbell and no one answer. I rang it again and the door open. The man in front of me look like he was going through hell. He must of got my mail, that's nice. I smile at him and sweet talk him to let me in. We walk to the sitting room and sat down.

"You want anything to drink?" He ask me in a low voice. He must be really down, I'll fix that later for him.

"Sure, water would be fine." He walk to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. I took it out his hand and he sat down.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Danny Fredovale." I told him looking him in the eye while drinking the glass of water. Don't think he was expecting that name to come around very soon. His eyes went ghost, like his soul left his body and came back from a short vacation. Nice to see his soul know what's about to happen.   

"Let's just get to the chase, why don't we

"Let's just get to the chase, why don't we." He started to get up from his seat, I grab his hand and look up at him. "I wouldn't if I was you. I think it's best you sit down." He listen to me and sat back done. He couldn't look me in the eye or anything. I didn't even do nothing yet and he is about to shake. All I said was my name, my F**king name, well at least he knows it.

"Why are...you..here?" He started to ask while stuttering the words out his mouth.

"Did you like my gift?" I told him and in a quick second he did the dumbest move ever, this f**k got up. I shook my head, I was going to give him an easy death, but this f**ker have to get up. How sweet of him? I stay sited and just watch him. He suddenly stop when he noticed I was not after him. "I hope you know, I got no time to chase after you, this isn't a horror movie. Get your a** here and sit down." I kept calm and watch him slowly come back to the sit.

"Better. I was not going to chase you."

"The f**k you want from me?"

"Mike my boy, it's quite simple what I want from you. Your group kill my partner and now am killing you guys for him one by one. I have two more to go after you, but their higher status. " I sip some water and place it on the table.

"You really think you can get those two that easy."

"I didn't saw it was going to be easy, I just said it was going to be fun." I gave him a smile and just stare at him. He was about to open his mouth, but instead of words coming from his mouth. I pick up the glass and shave it in his mouth really hard. I broke a few teeth, but he'll be fine. He try to take it out his mouth, but it wasn't working. I sat back down and watch his suffer.