XXIX. Bad Habit

♥..........................................

  Somewhere at half my life I wandered in the woods
Can't find a single right, I swear nothing is good
I'm blinded now and darkness shrouds my every sight
Why'd I ever try to fight for my own path?

I don't know why
I must be out of my mind
No I'm going, going, going, gone

Going, going, going on my own  

************************************************

Danny Pov

My mother told me don't put my hand on a woman. I agree, but I forgot to tell her that I agree with her statement, but when it's a woman from my enemies I see no woman. Their in the same game that I am in. I see no reason to not put my hands on them. They touch me, I touch them back..simple. This woman was to be with Tommy, she can be with Tommy wherever the two end up after their dead.

She said she was his, but darling you was never his to begin with. He use you, he take you as fool. I'm surprise she thought she was going to get away with this. I walk towards her and hold her hands in the hands in the air. I look over at Ciel and he came and I hand him her hands to hold. I was going to get rope, I hope she like it rough, because I tie hard and tight.

I got back with the rope and take her Ciel. He just stood in place and watch. I drag her to the wall. On our way there, it wasn't easy. She was kicking, punching the air, she try turning herself, and she even try to play dead. Don't worry sweetie you be dead soon, I'm sure of it. I don't like you...I forgot her name. She really was unnecessary to me right now. My nerve was ehh. My demons want to drag away and f**k her soul.

She scream and yell. She kick me in my leg, but wasn't too hard. She really is getting on my nerve. Like bit*h Tommy don't love you and he never will..I kept silent and just stare down on the woman. I bend down and tie the rope around her hands and feet. I made sure she was flat on the floor. She couldn't move. I started to tuck her hands and feet to see if the ropes were tight enough. They were amazing. I smile at my work. She try to fight her way out and I laugh. Ciel got tired of standing and just sat down.

He wasn't close to us, but he was a good distance to see what was going on. I was starting to get hot, the f**king heater was way up. It felt like an oven in this house. I started to take off my jacket, unbutton my shirt, and just left on my man beaters. I place my clothes on a nearby chair and turn around to look down at her. She stop fighting her way out. Thank you. It really didn't make sense to even try to escape.

I bend down to face her and poke her face to the other side. She didn't look happy, she was scared. I wouldn't blame her. I would be scared too, if I was face with myself. Then again I face myself everyday, so doesn't count. I see my monster everyday, no matter what I'm doing. "Choose Tommy over me...smart move, sweetie." She shook her head and tears started to fall down her cheeks. I didn't give a sh*t. I slap her softly and she twitch a little. I grab her face still in my hand and turn her head to face me. So pretty for her age, not going to lie. Sad she have to go through this.

She was scared to talk, I didn't want her to talk. I would get more annoyed by her voice. I started over her and I was now on top of her. I see fear full her eyes. I smile at her. I trace my hand on her face and her tears came on my hands. I look at the tears on my hand and smile. I lean in closer to her face. I was now nose to nose with her. I lean in closer ..............my thoughts.....was dark...I see passion in what I'm about to do.   

"I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else

I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge
I hate you for every kind word you ever said
Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth, I'm not that insane
Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins"