XX. Clarity

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know whyIf our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?'

************************************************

Danny Pov

I woke up with the best feeling.Last night, was great, but I woke up with myself in bed. How could she? I just shook my head. I suddenly felt fingers poking me to wake up. I look up at her and she was wide awake. She was trying her best to get me up, I finally got up and look at her. "Good morning." She was waiting for me to get out of bed, but instead I just went back in my pillow. 

She took the pillow next to me and hit me with it

She took the pillow next to me and hit me with it. I was not moving, not now. I didn't want to move. Then this little f**k yell from down stairs...."Bo.Dan Down now!!" I turn myself around and got out of bed. Kimberly look at me in shock and throw the pillow in my head and went downstairs. I laugh at her movement. She'll be fine, it's nothing. I went to get ready for the day and went down stairs.

We all sat around the table and ate breakfast. Ciel was talking about Tommy and Kimberly was just in space eating. Like it was just her and the food no one else. You have to call her name so many times,  to get her attention. This chick is death to me, I just look at her and smile. I light up my smoke and exhale out the smoke. 

My house, my rules, right

My house, my rules, right...tell that to Ciel who just keep changing the subject to make me stop smoking while he eat. Kimberly done eating, so it shouldn't bother him. He roll his eyes and just continue to talk about the plan and day. I think I would be paying attention to him, but I was. He was saying how most of the people around him now, ain't men, their females. That isn't going to stop me from getting to him, that empire would be mine.

They told me to settle, I told them no, they ask me why, I just nod at them. He took my friend, my partner, his art, his work, try to bring down his empire, and for my loyal friend, I won't bring down your empire, I'll just take it. I won't settle even when I got the empire, I would make it stronger. People body drop, blood on my hand, but I just shove it off and drink my wine.