XXVI. Core

Danny Pov

"Wake up, Panda

"Wake up, Panda." Poke ....what the f**k is she doing.......I look at her and all she does is poke more.  So, I do what I do best, I use my foot and push her off the bed and go back to sleep. Let's me just say she didn't like that sh*t. She got off the floor and sat on my face. I didn't mind at all, but she was wearing clothes so really was mean of her, if you ask me. Didn't like it one bit.

She was giggling and I lift her off my face and lay her next to me and cuddle her. She stare at me and roll her eyes. Try to pull away from my arms, but wasn't working. She lick my arms, kind of kinky, didn't mind at all. Kimmie notice that it wasn't  working and gave into my cuddle. Good Kimmie. She finally gave in and I let go. She hit me for that, but oh well. 

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and get ready for my day. When I finish getting ready, let's just say me leaving wasn't easy. Kimmie hold on to my arm, drag herself where I go, and I just look down at her like she was a pest and need to get kill. She finally told me she want to spend the day with me, but that wasn't going to happen at all, dangerous. She let go of me and watch me exit the door.

An hour later I was on the highway with Kimberly, yeah, Kimberly...She beg, she cry, she scream to come with me today. I was getting really annoyed so I was like why not. She even said she going to make sure, I don't leave her at the warehouse, like f**k that's where I was going to leave you at. She wanted to be my sidekick, like ......sidekick.....hmm...where....when.........not going to even question it.

I got to the warehouse and went inside. Everyone stop and look at me, I look at them and turn oh yeah Kimberly. Ciel walk towards us and look at me then her and then back at me. His whole face scream what the f**k I'm confuse. I sure I'm too Ciel. "She wanted to 'join' me on my day."

Ciel's eyes widen and look at her and back at me. He need to stop doing that. He spoke to me in Swedish. "Du vet väl att dagens förvaltnings handlar jag vet inte dödande ." (You do know that today's plan deals with I don't know killing.) 

  I smile at him and nod. I told him I couldn't get rid of her and even when I try to leave her, she follows. Somethings isn't right here? I turn to her and look her in the eyes. Her eyes spoke innocent, clear, no death in sight....Why do she want to follow me today? I ask her and she just wanted to join, because she don't want to be alone today. F**k me. 

Ciel still looking at her text me the information right in front of me and  walk away. I grab Kimberly's hand and walk to the car. We got in and I drove off to my location, I know I shouldn't bring her, but she won't let me leave her. To make things a little easier for me, I told her the plan,so she won't go running off and some sh*t.  I have no time for that.

We got to the place and it was just a warehouse, GREAT. I got out the car and Kimberly did too. We walk together to the open and before I could open the door, a gun was pointed at Kimberly. I smile and giggle at the sight. Kimberly might silence my demons, but when she is in harm, my demons ain't silent no more. I turn to face the gun man and knock him out and shot him in the head. I look up at Kimberly she was perfectly fine, nothing new really. This is how we first know each other, with a dead body between us.