IV. Follow You

"We are going to Kill." He laughed and started the car and drove off. Oh My Gosh!! Am dead. Am scared and I feel like passing out. Like this can't be happening.

"WE..." I didn't finish I didn't want to make it even worst. One is in his car and he carried me to the middle of nowhere. Like where are we going? I need to know. He looked at me and turn back around to the road. We suddenly stopped at this abandoned building. It wasn't being used, so why were we here? It was quiet and there was no sound. He opens my door and handed out his hand. I stared at it. "Are you just going to stare at my hand or you going to grab it?" I grab his hand and I saw this smirk came on his face and disappeared after. We got to this door and he slid it open.

This place might be abandoned, but people sure look like they still use it. "WHO'S THERE?!" Someone yelled from the far back and the shadow started to slowly disappear as the person was getting up. It was Chase. This must be their hideout. "Why is she here?" His eyes were on me.

"I needed to do something and you wanted me to watch her so I am. That's why I bring her, am watching her." He said sarcastically. Chase laughed and turn back around and we followed him in this room. It was big and red and black. It was well designed and very clean. He stopped and turn to me."Can you draw Kimberly?" Chase asked me and look at Danny to give him a sign to let me go.

"Yes, I can draw. Why?" I was confused, but also still scared. "Relax we not going to hurt you. Right, Danny?"

"Whatever," Danny said while getting himself something to drink. "Here is paper and I want you to draw your dark thoughts." Chase handed me a paper and pencil.

"I don't have a dark thought."

"You never thought dark or anything?"

"No, I always see lighting things and people." I could see Danny giggle and rolled his eyes at what I said.

"That's interesting. When you do have one draw it? I would love to see." Chase turn around and walk to his desk. Danny looked at his watch and put down the drink on the table. "We have to go, Chase." He said real quick and grabbed my wrist again to leave. His grip was tight and his pull was strong this time, I drop the paper and pencil and almost fell. What is wrong with this guy?

"Where are we going?"

"Stop asking questions." I keep silent. "Thank you." Well, you're not welcome, like a damn man. "Mi didn't ask fi this. " I thought to myself. We got in the car and he drove off. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I did. I woke up to sudden jump of the car. He was driving fast and he went over a silent police bump. My head hurts, but I know he doesn't care. "Someone up." He said with his smart butt. "We're here. get out." I did what he said, I got out. We arrive at a house. It was a beautiful modern house. I started to walk to the front door and Danny hold me back. "What the f**k are you doing?"

"I thought we were going here."

"Yes, we are, but who the hell goes through the front door for a killing spree." A KILLING WHAT!!

"Killing spree? Why am I here?" I started to get really scared now and feel like running for my dear life.

"Babysitting remember. I would leave you would Chase, but that won't be a good idea."

"Why is that?"

"Don't worry about it, let's go." We walked to the back and the door was cracked open. He opens it slightly, so we would be able to slide through the gap without making the door squeak. He holds my hand and carries me to this room in the back and it was empty no one was in it. He was sweet to lock me in a room where there was food. So I'll be fine eating, while he kills. Still, messed up, but where there foods, there is love. "Stay here and don't come out this room." I nodded and he closes the door behind him.