XXV. Blank

Danny Pov

Time....tick...turn..tick...bang...tick.....tick...ring...insanity...it...has...begun

They say things happen for a reason, part of me don't believe it fully. They say things come to you, the lies they told us all. They forgot to tell you that the things you want is the things you have to get up and do yourself. You have to fight your way to it, kill for it. Blood drop for it, fairy tales they say to look up too. Sorry, to break it to you, your fairy tale is far now gone. 

Today is a new day, new beginnings, new year type bullsh*t. Let me double check myself, none of that bullsh*t is me. I'm back, than again I didn't go no where. A break was all I needed to realize that my vacation is done. Hello me and hello my  insanity. I breathe in and out. I look myself in the mirror a few times, was this normal? To me it is normal, my monster is me, my demons were my soul. I went down with the fallen.  I spin my head around while looking up closing my eyes. 

I'm down with the fallen again, I rub my eyes, I still see myself. I couldn't take it right now. The scream? Do you hear that? Was I the only one hearing this? Have I fully lost it lately? From the beginning I have gone far off the chart of crazy. I fell in love with Light, she is beautiful. The silence of my demons with her name. Her touch calm my monster. I was her darkness, I was my own sin. AHHHH!!!!!!!!! I punch  the glass and took a few steps back. The glass shutter to the ground. I look up to the remains in front of me. I see the person in the mirror. 

Danny you have finally lost it. You lost your way again and now you need to calm down. That nightmare  stop haunting you, why are you still acting like this? ........................The only thing left to do was dance with the Devil himself.  I won't stay long, I just need to say good bye before I dance with him. What are you saying? I shake my head, I blink a few times. I try to focus, I was lost in my own world. I need to leave, I need an out switch. I drop to the floor, I place my hand on my face, I felt tears going down my hands. I was crying, I really f**king lost it.  

*********************************************************

Time to think, time to go with this plan. Laying here in my office in the couch. I lay there closing my eyes. The sight was darkness, nothing else. I lay there thinking and just nothing. The door suddenly open and I look up at who. Little f**k, that's who it was. I just look up at him and stare at him. He look at me and told me to get going to this place. I nod at him and he turn around and left. Looking at the door closing and place my hand on my face. I will not bow to my enemies, I will rise with the darkness. 

I got up off the couch and stand up on my two feet

I got up off the couch and stand up on my two feet. I got my keys and walk out the office. I didn't need to close the door, because no one shouldn't even go in there without me here. Look in, yes, just don't walk in.

I went to Ciel and got the information. Time to get started. I walk to my car and got in. I started the engine and drove off. The highway was starting to get busy, I look at the time, it was lunch hour, people were going to get lunch or cheat. I was going to get lunch and kill if that was one of the opinion.