VII. In This Moment

We suddenly turn when we heard a scream. Not this crap again. Danny grab my hand tighter and walk fast to the exit. Before we can get through the exit the lights went out. The whole place was.

DARKNESS.

Danny let go my hand and put my headband back on my head

Danny let go my hand and put my headband back on my head. By his facial expression, I know something is about to go down. I didn't want to end the night like this, the thought that I was having such a good time just kill my mood. Like whoever it is, I hope they go down peacefully. I was having fun, now this. Danny turns away from me and told me to wait in the car. I told him no. I wasn't going to wait in the car, does he watch the movie. They can take me easily. He just shook his head and told me to keep close.

He was walking towards the screaming, people were running past us. This man drop in front of us, he lifts his head up and his face was bloody, this was a nightmare. This is not how I wanted to spend the rest of my night. "I SEE YOU GOT YOURSELF A GIRL, DAN DAN!" It came from the corner of a ride and laugh came along with it. We stay in one place and look toward where the voice came from. Someone was running away and didn't get too far, they got shot in the back. I cover my mouth and gasped. This is crazy.

The shadow from the corner started to look more realistic and a man turns the corner. My eyes widen and my mouth dropped. I close it back fast and hide behind Danny. "I see you been busy, Chase," Danny said while looking at up at Chase.

"Yes, indeed.  I see your babysitting going well." He laughed and came closer to us.

"What do you want to Chase?"

"Nothing, Dan Dan, I just wanted to see where you were." Chase was now in front us, he looks at me from behind Danny and smile. "Look like you guys had a fun time."

"Why are you killing people?" Danny sounded angry and annoyed.

Chase look at Danny in the face. "I was interrupted and that dude right there.." He pointed to the guy on the ground. "Try to rob me with his little friend over there. It looks like it was time to leave anyway, so I close it down early for them." Chase went back to look at me. "Hello, Kim, we meet again." I just gave him a fake smile. He suddenly grabs me by the arm and held me in front of him. I felt something from the back of the head, Danny's face was in shock. What is it?

"You wanted her dead right, DAN DAN. This is the best time to, so you don't have to watch her no more." His words put a thrill to my body, I suddenly started to shake. This can't be happening.

"I don't want her dead." Danny looks at me with a poker face. "Let her go, Chase."

"I see.. someone catch feelings. This is GREAT!" He laughed and put away his gun. "tsk tsk. Dan, I thought you gave up on love." LOVE. What is this guy talking about? He turns around and put his hand on my chin. " I can't blame him, you are an angel. A monster and an angel. This is a beautiful story."