XI. Never Too Late

***Read out of  page mood and play music.****** Enjoy♥ Read in scrolling mood for this chapter withe the music.

"It starts with

One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go" 

************************************************

Danny Pov

I widen my eyes at the sight. Blood was all over my face and I couldn't believe it, Chase have been shot. This can't be happening. Like Chase don't leave me, we been through a lot. The rage in my soul, lights up. I see no mercy, blood run down Chase's body, the sight of friend was all I need to loss it. This can't be....He can't leave not now. Death you just f**ked the wrong person. 

I lay Chase down on the ground and took out my gun and shoot everyone

I lay Chase down on the ground and took out my gun and shoot everyone. I didn't care who, game over. I ran closer to the men and all I see is red. I ripped their throats out, pop their eyes out with my boots, and drag some to the edge of the road and watch a truck run them over. This is not the end. I ran back to Chase who was catching air. He signing me to leave, but I won't leave him here. I pick him up and carry him to my car. I open the door and place him in. Blood they say and blood is what they get. Josh had other men in front of him, each one would drown deep in hell, one by one. I'll meet them there.

My soul has already been taken. I was too far in, my soul can't be renewed or holy. I rush to the hospital, Chase was still breathing, we can make it. I park in front of the emergency entrance. Took out my friend and carry him in. Pushing any one in the way, A nurse ran to me and lay him on a bed. "CHASE, HOLD ON!" I yelled as they take him to the back. Time passes and I walk around , back and front. People in the waiting room looking at me with the blood still on my face. "What the f**k you looking at?" I was angry, I was sad, I was mad, and I was lost. All these feelings rage in me at once. A sudden hand place on my shoulder, I turn and the doctor face told me all.

I ran through the door to the hospital room. They try to stop me, I just ignore and run faster. I look in everywhere for Chase, I never stop running. I Finally got to his room and I stood there still. It was turn hands were pulling me, trying to get me away. I fight them down and stood there at the sight in front of me. I don't know what came over me, I was out of it. I yell to the top of my lungs, "CHASE!!!!" I couldn't hold it in anymore. The feeling it's driving crazy, tears ran down my face, I could hardly breath. Time, memories, .............Chase was dead. He was gone. Anger took over me. The guards start running towards me and stop, I think they can see I might loss it any min now and stay back. That was a good idea, because I was. 

I got up and turn away from the room, walk past the guards

I got up and turn away from the room, walk past the guards. I need air, I need to breath. Take me death or watch me kill some more. This is not the end of me, this just made it worst. Calm Danny.............I saw a girl pass by with curly hair. My mind thought about Kimberly. I started to relax and punch the wall. I was unstable. So many emotion is running through me, I try to fight it, but all it does is break me even harder. Let go Danny, Let go..................and................fight.

I got in my car and hit anything. I let it out. I race myself home. I kick open the door. I broke anything in sight. Grass crack, each crack was a reminder that life, would drag you only to your darkness spot and let you go and face it yourself. Break yourself and watch yourself crumble. I feel it and I was tearing apart. Life.....they say when things get hard, it get better. Sweetie they lie to you, jump over things that block you to find yourself in the same spot. Life f**ks us all, life doesn't seek nothing more, than watch you crack. When you finally break ................it's no turning back. *Throw a glass to wall, while screaming*

Death my best friend. He tell you you're going to die, without trying to impress you, he doesn't need to lie. He cheat the game, but he doesn't lie. Danny open your eyes, you are your own enemy, and you are not going to break,not like this. I heard the doorbell rang, I went to the door and open it. There stood Ciel, he came in and hug me. "I'm so sorry, Bro." I didn't have the straight to get him off me. I just let him hug me. He finally let go. I look a mess.

"What do you want Ciel?"

"I heard and I had to run over and see if your okay." He looked around at the mess,"By seeing this, things ain't going well."

I roll my eyes. I walk to the living room and he follow. I turn to face him, I inhale and exhale. I close my eyes and hear my breathing, my heart racing. If he don't move I will him. I open my eyes and he's still here. "GET OUT!!!"

"Am not leaving you like this Danny, Calm down."

"I am calm." I said with a evil smirk and walk to him and grab him by the neck, " I am calm." He try to fight for air, kicking and trying to take my hands from around his neck. I hold on tight, he try to get air, I can see the fear in his eyes. Even my own friend is scared of me. My monster was dangerous, this is me, and I will not pretend to not be me. I let go of him. he fell to the wooden ground.

He was breathing heavy and try to get himself to balance. I look at him and laugh. I couldn't hold it in."I see how you're laughing at me nearly dying. That would have been two friends gone in one day." He was right, that couldn't happen, but I wasn't going to say sorry for what I've done. I felt nothing, I was empty. Who could fix me now? I am already gone.

"This need to end Danny, take a break. You need to calm yourself down before going back out there." He told me, he cared, but I don't.

I laugh at the thought of me calming down. This is how depression hits. You gonna wake one morning afraid that you're going to live.

I wasn't scared I was ready. I look at Ciel and look him dead in the eye. He said to end it, he must be joking. "Ciel..?"  

"Yes, Danny?" He respond back to me

"This isn't the end." My voice got deeper, it was quite scary,"This is .....WAR."