XXIII. Sit in Front

****************************************

  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  ♥♥

***********************************************

Danny Pov

Tommy had something coming for him. Tommy brought his men to get Kimberly, my Kimberly, my light. The fight between me and him, not her. She don't even know what is going on. I took care of her, until she finally woke up. I did everything, I make sure she ate, clean up. Nothing was wrong with her, but still. I drop her home and fix her door . Made my men fix her house up, she wasn't going to be home alone for long, her mother soon be home. I waited outside the house for her mom to finally come home and drove off. 

I had a very important meeting to attend to. It was bright out, I'm hoping nothing goes down, that would cause too much attention. I just want to be f**king calm at this meeting. I might not like the person who I'm about to see, but they ask for a meeting so why not. I just want to kill them, but I think it will be too fast. 

They wanted to meet me at  an old vintage coffee shop. What a f**k? No, killing here, but I can't promise that. I walk  in and look around and he wasn't here. I went to the back corner of the shop and sat there. I was going to wait for him, that's all I could do at the moment.  

I waited some more, the time was ticking

I waited some more, the time was ticking. Where was this f**k? I didn't want f**king coffee, I had too much f**king energy in my system. The more I waited the more, I was becoming unstable. I couldn't keep myself still. People kept staring at me. I turn my head and look out the window. Just watch people pass by the shop.

I suddenly felt a present in front of me. Someone place coffee on the table where I was sitting. I turn my head to face Tommy. I wanted to f**king kill this motherf**ker, but you see, he wanted a meeting. I don't know why, he said no drama. I don't know what the f**k came over me and agree to this dumb sh*t. Oh f**k....Kimberly, made me agree. She told me to see him out...............roll eyes.

She saw the good in people, I don't. I actually right now want to blow his head in. I kept a straight face and no movement. He noticed I wasn't going to shake his hand or anything. I just sat there, staring at him with cold eyes. I dislike him and he dislike me. F**k.....NOO I HATE THE LIVING SH*T F**K OUT HIM.

He finally fix himself and sat down. Straight silence between us, our eyes were the main thing connecting. Our stare alone spoke for us. We were dead silent. What can I say......gun....bullet...shoot. Only thing I know what to say right now. He smile at me and sip his tea. This f**ktard. He drank some more, I was starting to lose it. I stare at him drink his tea, at a coffee shop. I shook my head slowly left to right, right to left. The silence finally broke with his words.

"I see you been busy getting rid of my people close to me." He sip some more tea. I just nodded no words were going to come out of me, right now. "I also notice that Danny the monster have a girlfriend. Might I just say she's a fighter. She seriously was making sure she didn't get kidnap." He sip some more, it was starting to get annoying if you ask me.