XVII.End of Prom Night

****Sorry, about not putting too much Kimberly Pov****To be honest certain parts she don't fit, I put her in chapters that would fit her,need. **** Am not going to put Pov when they don't have to be there. Enjoy the book♥ 

********************************************************

Danny Pov

 " If I had my way,
I'd spend every day right by your side
And if I could stop time,
Believe me I'd try for you and I
And each moment you're gone,
Is a moment too long in my life
So stay right here, right now"  

 Starting to regret my choose of this prom.  I don't see the point of it at all.  Then am actually going for Kim, no not really, to kill. Yes,that's sound about right. I', going to prom to kill. It's prom morning and at this time I think people are starting to get everything ready. Girls doing their hair, makeup, making sure their clothes fit,and guys just stay put. Didn't want to leave my house today until later tonight. 

I lay in the bathtub covered in water. I feel  inside boil and my blood going through my veins. I soak down in the water and close my eyes. My demons scream, my body soak some more, I see no light, I see darkness. My demons are drowning, so I thought.  I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. My demons can swim, I can't breath, my soul got darken, but my monster is laughing inside. I  try to get up, but I was drag back down. I was under water, what is this feeling? What is happen to me? 

"I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get......The lower I'll sink.. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. Can you feel my heart?"

I can't feel anything, I can't feel my heart. I can hear silence, I can see the dark, I can't fix the broken, and I f**king can't feel my HEART?! I pull myself out the water and my breathing was heavy. I roll myself out the tub and drop on the floor. I lay there looking straight at the roof. I can't escape my demons. Not any more. They are watching me, they are taken over me. Every breath I take, they take it from me. 

I got up and dry myself off. I put on some clothes and look myself in the mirror. There I look myself in the eye and that's where  my demons hide. 

The feeling of almost drowning, wasn't death at all, it was something pulling you down, telling  you to not look up

The feeling of almost drowning, wasn't death at all, it was something pulling you down, telling  you to not look up.....just come down. Well,what a  morning. I can't wait for later now. I waited and watch time fly. I talk to Ciel about somethings. I got some information. To really think Tommy wanted me to just get over him. Must be going though a lot, I'll help him get out of it. He would thank me after. You know what the shocking part of tonight killing, it's not even my kill.

It's my brother Alexander Kill. Since, he don't know anyone there, it would be hard for him to go in.  I choose to do it for him and bring Kim too of course. Let's hope there's no trouble today, because she really look like she wanted a dance. I don't mind at all.