TSD 17: The Big Joke

Pharaoh: 
Good Morning, baby.

Pharaoh missed Ka'Miko and this time, he didn't feel like she was coming back. He debated whether he should even try anymore because it seemed like every time shit was going right with them, something went wrong. She was a lot to handle in herself because she was so emotionally damaged. He didn't look at her as a damaged person, but she just had a lot of problems with herself and everyone else.

"Where do you think she went?"

"Depends. She doesn't talk to her family, so probably a hotel in the city..I don't know. She told KJ she was fine. I guess she needs her space." Lee Lee shrugged.

She was upset that Ka'Miko could run to KJ but not her, because she was suppose to be Ka'Miko's friend. But, the fact of the matter was KJ never questioned Ka'Miko's motives, while Pharaoh and Lee Lee had. No matter what KJ knew Ka'Miko always had pure intentions.

"She responded to him?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeup." Lee Lee focused on her phone, scrolling through instagram.

"Saying what?" He asked.

"That she's fine. I don't give a shit anymore, she wants attention, she wants people to chase her. I'm over it." Lee Lee rolled her eyes.

It had only been a week, and she was already bashing Ka'Miko. But everyone knew it wasn't cause she hated her, it was because she cared and that's why she was so upset. KJ walked into the living room and took a seat next to Lee Lee.

"What's the game plan for tonight?" He asked.

"Strip club?" Pharaoh suggested.

"I'm down." KJ shrugged.

Lee Lee looked at him. "Yeah, go 'head. Go to the strip club! Find some other bitch!" She yelled, getting up and storming out the room. The front door slammed as she left.

"What the fuck is wrong with her ass?" KJ kissed his teeth.

"She mad about Kam." He explained.

"You chased her away." KJ said, honestly.

"I'm aware." Pharaoh said dryly. "I'll get her back though."

"Not so sure." He replied.

KJ had been texting Ka'Miko just to check on her. They texted back and forth on a daily basis and she made it clear that she wasn't looking forward to returning back to New York. She'd much rather stay where she was, which she never made clear.

"Heard you been talking to her.."

"I have." He replied, "She's good. She likes it wherever she is."

"Where's that at?"

"I don't know, she won't tell me. She said she's not mad at you. She understands why you'd be upset, but she hates the way you treat her. She loves you though." KJ shrugged.

Pharaoh didn't say anything. "You ready to go ?" He asked.

KJ nodded and they headed out.

                                                          **

Ka'Miko looked at Pharaoh's text and sighed. Today, she planned on finally meeting up with Caesar and his friends. She spent the whole week at the spa, or in her room just relaxing. She ordered movies, food service, just treating herself. She received everyone's text but she didn't care to respond. Pharaoh informed her that he handled Adrienne body, whatever that meant. KJ told her that Don's death was publicized but, they had no leads so far. Although, they were looking for Adrienne and believed it was her, they'd never find her. They all knew why.