XII. WAR

Danny Pov

Where there is war, there is blood, where there is blood, there is death, and where there is death.....there is silence. The thoughts  and emotion consume me, I am not weak, my demons can't handle the sadness. What is this feeling? I have no reason to stay put. Ciel told me to stay and calm down. I'll calm down when everyone drop dead. I want to see fear, I feed on it, I want to see blood. Right now am a mess sitting on the floor. My mind is about to explored. What have I done to myself? Why did Chase get shot, did he know he was? 

 What have I done to myself? Why did Chase get shot, did he know he was? 

Sitting here in a silent home, make you think a lot of things. Now let me put away this sad face and get things done. They say the strong would rise, the strong can also weaken. This isn't the moment for the weak, this is no moment to back down. I would not give up. Josh you might be dead, I hope Chase kill you again in hell. I hope the Devil himself hold you tight and watch you get kill over again. I'm coming for you guys, no mercy, f**k this. I got up and walk to my computer. Search up each men in the group and one by one kill them all. They want to play fire with fire. "F**K ME!!" The anger just gotten worse. This is the mind of an insane person. I wonder how a 'normal' person mind works. I never was like this, I was a young boy who only saw nothing more than the good. How I end up like the monster I've become? Good question.............myself.

"Grandpa! Look what I got." Ten year old Danny, "It's big for a worm grandpa."

Grandpa look down at little Danny and smile. "You will become something great, I could see it." Danny hugged his grandpa and run back outside. Danny was too busy playing in the mud looking for bugs, he didn't hear someone jump. Danny heard a sudden door close and got up and dust himself off and head inside.

"Grandpa?" No answer..."GRANDPA!!!!" Still no answer, Danny walk to the kitchen and there he saw his grandpa body on the floor. Blood was flowing down the cracks of the tiles. Danny heart stop and everything hit fast. His eyes widen and he started to scream for help. No one could help him, no could hear him. A man suddenly enters the door and look down on Danny. Danny had tears running down his cheeks. His eyes sparkle like the stars, he could hardly breath. The man put a gun to Danny's head. Danny didn't close his eyes. He look at the man..............................his blood bolt through his veins, his skin dead as ever, his mind saw death, the air was hard to inhale, his eyes was stone gray, there ten year old Danny...................

Snapped.

He hit the gun out the way and let out a roar. He jumped on the man and the man try to pull him off. He bite his nose so hard it was starting to rip, he claw the man's face and he fell to the floor. Danny never stop, he tear, bite, he ended him with death. Ten year old Danny stood up straight and look at both bodies. That day he had a motive, objective to take what they took from him..love.    

*****************************************************

During the process of killing, Danny slowly forgot his motive, and let his monster consume him.