How you sleep

One final short chapter before I leave on my trip! You guys are so Awesome! Thank you so much! Your support means a lot! I'll be praying for you while I'm gone! Probably won't hear much from me till I'm back on US soil... Keep being awesome!

How you sleep...

Jack: He sleeps laying on his back, with your head on his chest, you cuddled up against him, one of his arms wrapped around you protectively.

Davey: Davey is a messy sleeper, so you never know where the two of you'll end up through the night. But most nights, you fall asleep half on top of him, your head in the crook of his neck.

Kid Blink: Most of the time, you to fall asleep spooning, him being the big spoon of course.

Spot: Because Spot snores so bad a lot of the time, you have grown accustomed to sleeping back to back,  with your legs tangled together.

Mush: You sleep practically on top of Mush, his strong arms wrapped around you, and your face buried in his chest.

Crutchy: Cruchy sleeps on his stomach, so you cuddle up right next to him, and he wraps a protective arm around your waist.

Racetrack: Race sleeps on his side, and you snuggle into him, your face buried in his shoulder, as he pulls you closer his nose in your hair.

Boots: You fall asleep sleep facing each other, but with a little space between you, holding hands

Specs: When Specs is home after being away on business, he holds you as close and as tight as he can, as if you would disappear if he didn't.

Skittery: It's kind of hard to explain, it's kind of like spooning, which you do some times, but most of the time you both sleep on your sides, facing the same direction but there is some space between you, but Skittery keeps a hand slung over your stomach.

Bumlets: You both sleep on your back, but you have your head on his chest, and his arm is slung over your shoulder.