How He Annoys You

I can hardly believe how many people have read this! Thank you guys so much! So instead of continuing to study, like I should be doing, I am going to take s short brake and write another short chapter.

How He Annoys You

Jack:

Sometimes when you are waring your long hair in a braid, He'll yank on it real hard then disappear for a few moments before sneaking up behind you and undoing the tie so that it starts to unravel. He thinks it is hilarious, but it makes the maternal side of you want to take the childish boy by the ear and take a hickory switch to him. Unfortunately, you know in Jack's twisted mind, he'd probably enjoy it.

Davy:

So Davey told you to start a diary to help you with your reading and writing and you did. Unfortunatly, now he likes to tease you by asking you questions about where you keep it, or trying to look over your shoulder while you're writing. You know he's just being silly and would never actually read it without your permission tough.

Kid Blink:

You hate how you are labeled as the mayor's daughter and Blink knows it, but he finds it amusing to walk up to you and say "how ya doin tady miss maya's dauda?" You typically reward him with a slap to the back of the head.

Spot:

One time you two snuck a kiss after you and your brother had just eaten sauerkraut and Spot told you that you were the sweetest tasting sauerkraut imaginable. You were embarrassed and you can't believe he won't let that go.

Mush:

Sometimes when Mush's friends are around he's always making crude comments or sexual innuendoes directed at you trying to seem cool and it frustrates you because you know he's not really that kind of guy.

Crutchy:

Crutchy finds it amusing to steal your hair clip any time your back is to him or literally any time your head is in his vicinity. You know he enjoys seeing you with your hair down, but it is just so frustrating, because you can never get it back into place.

Racetrack:

As much as you are glad he cares, it aggravates you when Race begins to talk about beating up your far. You know his intentions are good, but you don't want your far to beat up Race too.

Boots:

You absolutely hate when you and boots are playing snap and if you are winning he'll distract you so he can get the upper hand. You always try to remind him that cheaters never prosper but that doesn't stop him.

Specs:

In a rare moment that you are able to find time away from your family, you sneak off to the roof to read and sometimes, Specs will sneak up to the roof and you'll be so immersed in your book you don't notice he's there and he shouts something to startle you and it almost gives you a heart attack.

Skittery:

It is very annoying how when you and your boyfriend are with his friends, if there's alcohol, he drinks so much he seems to forget his own name. Moral of the story, you don't meet up with his friends much, it's healthier

Bumlets:

Bumlets loves to quote smart things he's heard, but nine out of ten times he takes it completely out of context. You find it sweet that he wants to sound smart but you keep telling him that by putting the phrase out of context it makes him seem less smart. If only he'd learn what the words mean...

__________

Thanks again so much for all the reads, votes, and feedback!

Hopefully this A&P class slows down a bit...I'll write as often as I can

I'd love some ideas on what to do next!

Blessings to you!