What About Him Turns You On

Finally the weekend! I am blown away with how many people are reading and voting on this! Thank you all so much!

What About Him That Turns You On:

Jack:

When he laughs, you don't mean a chuckle, but a real laugh; one from his belly that makes his face light up brighter than a streetlight at midnight. Jack doesn't laugh often, so you savor it while you can. The melodious sound turns your insides to jelly.

Davey:

Sometimes Davey will be immersed in a book he's reading and the serious and concentrated look on his face as he is digesting the contents is just too sexy. It makes your brain travel to many places you wish it wouldn't.

Kid Blink:

His eyepatch, even though you know what it covers, it still presents an element of mystery to surround him and you find that to be an extreme turn on.

Spot:

The level of respect that his boys give him does crazy things to your brain. There is just something about a man who is well respected, even if sometimes it seems more like fear, which you find extremely attractive.

Mush:

His voice, when he speaks, it makes you just melt. It is slightly embarrassing but you think it has something to do with his accent, it is just so attractive. Especially when he whispers something into your ear, you can barely stand it.

Crutchy:

Crutchy's ever cheerful attitude and his charming smile just do things to you that you can't even begin to explain. Whenever you see his wide smile, your heart skips a beat.

Racetrack:

The taste of cigar on his breath when you kiss him, it is just so masculine and sexy; you never want his kisses to end.

Boots:

How he's not afraid to speak what's on his mind. It's so sexy for a guy to share what's on his mind.

Specs:

His intelligence, whenever he starts talking about something he read in a book you can't help but find it alluring.

Skittery:

His smirk, you are not exactly sure why, but you find it enticing. Most of the time it is right after he kisses you and it just makes you want to kiss him more.

Bumlets.

How he protects you from the thoughtless Delancy brothers. You find it extremely hot how he sticks up for you and saves you from their evil clutches.

--------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that these are all so short, but I wasn't exactly sure what to do. I need Ideas! Please comment any ideas you might have! Thanks again for all of the reads, votes and comments! I appreciate it immensely! Blessing to you!

P.S. If anyone wants to know, I got a 102 on my first collage A&P exam!