Tag #2...

I'm gonna start off by saying, look at how close I got to the Pope! That picture is not zoomed in at all!!!! World Youth Day was the best week of my life!!!! I love Poland so much, the country is a boss!

there was 2.2 million young people there!!!!!
If any one wants to hear some amazing stories please message me!!!!
Now I'm in Slovakia till the end of the week, so I finally have wifi more than 20 minuets a day, but I'm at a convention, so spare time is limited, not to mention I am 7 hours ahead of the central time zone in the US.
But now to the point, the amazing CalumandNewsielover tagged me in this thing, and since I have nothing going on until 4pm my time, I'll do the tag. Then I'm getting to learn Lebanese dancing, I'm so excited!
When did you realize you loved to write?
So, probably when I was 10, and in the 5th grade, I would write plays for my siblings and I to act out, they were pretty bad, but we had fun. Then in 7th grade I started writing more seriously, but it was still pretty bad, but then I discovered the wonderful world of fan fiction, so that really helped my writing thank goodness!

What was the first story you wrote here on Wattpad?

A book called Scandal, but even though the story line was cool, my writing skills were not as good, so I deleted it a long time ago, not to mention I was using a different pen name. I may rewrite it some time, but I'm not sure.

What is your favorite genre to write?

Fan fiction and teen fiction

Who is the person you love to rant to about your books?

The only one who A) listens and B)knows what I'm talking about: my really cool sister!

What is your typical chapter length when updating your stories?

I try to keep my Newsie update at or above 1000 words, but sometime the smaller chapters are less than that, but I prefer to post longer ones, what do you guys like better?
Then my other story, A Nerd Stole The Bad Boy's Heart are a little shorter. If you guys could give me some feedback I'd love it, because I'm not sure if it's good or not.

What story are you the most proud of?

This book, Newsies Imagines!
Thank you all so much! I can not believe how many reads and votes this has, thank you so so so much! You guys are totally awesome!

Have you ever written a collaboration story  with someone?

No, I have not.

If so, what is it? Is it on Wattpad?

I haven't, so no.

Favorite Wattpader?

I_Bleed_Words
CalumandNewsielover
@nikki20038
And so many others!

Favorite Story?

There are way way too many! But almost all of the Newsies stories and there are so many others!

Where is your favorite place to write?

Typically my bedroom, but I'm loving sitting in the mountains is Slovakia writing this, listening to the chatter in Italian, German, Slovak, Hungarian, French, Romanian, and so many other languages!

How do you motivate yourself to write?

It either happens or it doesn't, but listening to music helps.

What is the biggest distract when you write?

One word: Life

Tell us one thing you aspire to accomplish as a writer?

To become a better writer, to inspire people, and to give glory to God.

Tag...
I hereby tag
FaithPirus
FearIsDetectable
NERDALERTGUYS
KatherinePulitzumber
Reyna1025
gracejazzy
BookGirlUnicorn
I'll probably post a real chapter either my tonight or tomorrow...dovidenia zatiaľ which is Slovak for goodbye for now.