You Give Him a Hicky

Requested by 135nacial what feels like forever ago. I am so sorry this took me so long! I could make a laundry list of excuses but that's a waste of everyone's precious time, hope you enjoy!!!

Thank you all so so much for all the support you give me, it makes my poor heart smile!

Without any further to do...You Give Him a Hicky...

——————
Jack
"Jack." you whispered in his ear while he was still sleeping.

"Mm?" he responded only half cohearent.

You decide to try something bold that you haven't dared before. You mimicked what Jack had done so many times. You placed your lips flush against his neck right below his jaw and placed a kiss there, then nipped the skin jolting Jack out of his still half slumber.

"(Y/n)!" He gasped.

"What?" You have him a cheeky look that you learned from him.

"What are you doing?" He asked his voice hoarse with sleep.

"Returning a favor." You mumble before biting the same area again, a tad harder this time.

Jack moaned loudly. This was definitely new, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining.

"Hm, do you like that?" You mimicked the words he used on you soft as a purr in his ear.

Jack started to feel uncomfortable in the best way possible. He shifted somewhat uncomfortably under the sheets due to his arousal. "Yes." He whispered his voice turning from sleepy to extremely turned on.

You smiled very proud of yourself and sucked again at the mared skin.

Jack moaned and used his hands to weave into your hair pulling your lips closer. "Yes!" He groaned as you bit the evermore tender flesh yet again.

Seeing him in such a pleasured state just due to a little thing like this made you grow excited inside. You took his hands from your hair and pinned them above his head and straddle his stomach.

He gulped.

"Something wrong amore mio?" You cooed in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"No, nothing at all." He whispered. The darkening of his eyes spoke to his state of mind.

You hovered your lips centimeters from his skin below the first mark you'd made on his sun darkened skin.
Jack's breathing increased, he licked his lips inpatient with your sudden teasing he swallowed thickly and let out a whimper that sounded like "Please!"

You had to admit that was probably one of the sexiest things you'd heard from him yet, and there wasn't much about Jack Kelly that wasn't sexy. You rewarded his plea with a trail of bites down his neck followed up by kisses and flicks of your tongue all the while keeping his hands pinned above his head.

Jack wasn't used to playing the more submissive roll but he was starting to see why some guys really enjoyed it. But his dominant urges started boiling under the surface and he decided he'd had enough of this and wanted to please his lady now more as a thank you than anything.

It didn't take much to wiggle his hands out of her grip and work it so that now he was hovering over you with a special kind of sparkle in his eyes.

"Thank you, you wonderful woman!" He growled rubbing noses with you.

It was your turn to shiver with excitement.

"You're welcome, I'm pleased that you liked it." You giggled.