How he wakes you up

Howdy! So just a little fluff for y'all! Thank you guys so so much for your love and support! Thank you!

Happy belated Valentine's Day/Ash Wednesday, was it just me, or was that kinda super cool?! Like seriously, St. Valentine gave up his life out of love of God and his feast day falling on the start of the season where we strive harder to grow closer to God and love one another. Just beautiful in my opinion! Ooh, last time they fell on the same day was in 1945 by the way ^^ ok, I'll go away now, enjoy the fluff!

—————
Jack
You are sound sleeper, so really the only way Jack can rouse you is by shaking you. He starts out gently, but depending on how far off in dreamland you are, most of the time he feels like he's shaking the whole apartment.

Davey
You don't know if it's just how you eventually wake up after he's been doing it a while, but almost every morning you awaken to Davey  stroking your hair.

Kid Blink
You always know it's time to wake up when you feel a shiver run up your spine from Blink running his foot up and down your leg.

Spot
Spot can be really sweet sometimes, and when he's waking you up is one of those times. He whispers sweet nothings and good mornings in your ear until you open your eyes.

Mush
Mush loves to attempt to wake you by kissing your neck. Attempt being the operative word. Normally he has to start brewing coffee to get you out of bed. Only when he's extremely lucky do the sweet kisses work.

Crutchy
Hearing Cruthchy's cheery voice, even in the early morning, saying "rise and shine (y/n)! It's a beautiful day!" Gets you up and smiling even if it's dreary and rainy outside.

Racetrack
Racetrack isn't usually the first one up. Normally it's you trying to get him up and going in the wee hours of the morning, but every once and a while you open your eyes to him peppering your face with kisses. Those are some of the best mornings in your book.

Boots
Boots likes to let you sleep as long as possible, but he's always humming a song as he gets ready, and that is typically how you wake up though you would never tell him this because you love listening to him hum as weird as that sounds.

Specs
Specs will lie in bed tracing patterns on your skin until you open your sleepy eyes to see what the sensation is. You always chuckle and say "how long have you been watching me sleep this time?" Specs will smile, shrug and reply with something like "I don't know, I wasn't paying attention."

Skittery
Only rarely does Skittery have a boatload of energy in the morning, but look out when he does. He gets off the bed only to jump back onto the it startling you awake. As an 'apology' he then kisses your lips sweetly.

Bumlets
"Wake up!" Bumlets will demand patting your cheek and pressing kisses to your nose with almost urgency as he wakes you way too early for your liking. You will groan saying "I'm up, I'm up!" Sitting up in the bed eyes still closed for a minute or two nodding off again. This process repeats about three times before you finally get out of the bed.