Love Bites

Holy macaroni and cheese! I am so sorry how long it has been since I updated! Hopefully this can compensate for the time. Unfortunately, school is right around the corner :( Not to mention that on the 22nd I'm leaving the US for two weeks for World Youth Day in Krakow Poland followed by a week long international camp in Slovakia... but I hope everyone has been having a good summer!

If anyone has any special prayer intentions they would like for me to pray for, just in general, and more specifically at during my pilgrimage, please feel free to comment or PM me.

Hope you all enjoy this!

Love Bites
Jack

"So how was your date?" Your twin brother Danny asked as you walked back into your family's apartment.

"Fantastic." You giggled.

"He kissed you didn't he." Danny groaned.

"Maybe." You grinned sheepishly.

"You have got to be kidding me."

You just kept a huge smile on your face.

"Hold on. Wait, what is that on your neck." He said grabbing your arm.

"Shh, you'll wake everyone." You shushed him.

"What the heck is it?" He asked again in a loud whisper.

"What is what?" You asked playing innocent, even though you knew Jack had given you at least one mark on your neck that evening.

"That hicky!" Danny threw his hands in the air.

"Well..." You trailed off, grinning.

Earlier that evening...

"Jack, oh gosh, what are you doing, oh gosh, why does that feel così buono (So good)?" You groaned as Jack sucked on the side of your neck.

"It's called a love bite." Jack chuckled lowly. Moving his lips to right up against your ear, you shivered a little.

"Como (How) does it lavoro (work)?" You asked, the situation wreaking havoc on your ability to speak English.

"English, strambo." Jack whispered with a low voice making something in your insides heat up, like what happened oh so often around Jack.

"Jack, Jack, Smettere di girare il mio cervello in poltiglia, allora potrei essere in grado di parlare inglese (Stop turning my brain to mush, then I might be able to speak English)!" You responded, nuzzling your nose into his neck.

"Say what?" Jack grumbled.

"Teach me." You managed to say.

"You want me ta teach you how ta give a love bite?" Jack looked at you suspiciously.

You nodded your head biting your bottom lip slightly.

"Geez, you do things ta me." Jack half moaned.

You giggled a little.

"So you place yoa lips on a patch a skin." He instructed.

"Like this?" You asked getting up on your tippy toes and placed your lips on the base of his neck. You felt him shiver.

"Just like dat." His voice was deeper than normal. "Now you suck."

So you did, and it caused Jack to squirm and growl.

"(Y/N), ya sure yous never done dat befoa?" Jack groaned as you removed your lips.

You nodded your head.