How you tease him

Hello my peoples! Sorry about my long absence, I've still got a few weeks of break left, so hopefully I'll get a few things better than this out! Merry Christmas and a late Happy Hanukkah!
—————  

Jack:
By pretending you don't know what he means when you don't like the answer he gives you. Having a first language other than English can be a beautiful thing sometimes!

Davey:
Whenever the two of you would go over to the Jacobs, Les would want you all to himself claiming that Davey got you all the rest of the time. So you would laugh and play with Les. But you could always tell whenever David started tapping his fingers on the table or starting to walk in circles around the house that he was like a addict and you were the drug he needed. So sometimes to tease him you would play with Les even longer, because you could.

Kid Blink:
You tease Blink by calling him a pirate in front of his friends. The first time it'd been an accident, but when you saw the shade of red it made him turn to, now you can hardly resist.

Spot:
It's very hard to tease Spot, and few people have enough daring to even try. But since you know him so well, you know what you can and can't get away with. So, to tease the infamous leader, you make a pie, so the apartment smells like fresh pie when he comes home from work, but you hide it. You don't do it a lot, just every once and awhile if he's been getting too cocky.

Mush:
Making fun of his love of squirrels. Anytime the man saw a squirrel he'd change the topic of conversation to him babbling on about that squirrel until it'd shimmy up something then he'd pick up the conversation again like nothing had happened.

Crutchy
It's not possible to tease Crutchy about anything! He's just too much of a sweetheart! And one look at the adorable expressions on his face detours any thought of teasing him!

Racetrack
How you tease him is by teasing him about how good Race is at Poker. In all honesty, you weren't complaining. It really made Poker night with the neighbors almost too easy. It was good for them the games were only played for pennies.

Boots
You know that all of the newsies have interesting nicknames, but you always tease Boots about his exceptionally odd nickname's origin, which doesn't phase Boots at all thank goodness.

Specs
By telling him how adorable he looks wearing pink. Once while out on the road, somehow all of his white shirts were put in the same wash load as a red table cloth. When he came home wearing a pink shirt, you told him how adorable he looked and he grumbled extensively. So now you always ask him when he's going to wear his adorable pink shirt again only partly to get his goat because he did look adorable!

Skittery
You don't try to tease Skittery very often, but when you do, it's about how much sugar he puts in his coffee. He always claims it's to make up for all the straight black coffee he had to drink in his youth. You believe him, but it's still A LOT of sugar.

Bumlets
Bumlets overprotective nature is sweet and endearing, but sometimes it can be a little much. He gets growly and possessive if a guy on the street even looks in your general direction. So you tease him by calling him papa bear which makes him laugh, roll his eyes, and then pull you closer.