Making Him Smile

5K!!! Thank you guys so much! You are the best! Thank you all for all the votes, comments, and reads! You are all seriously the best! Thank you guys so much!

Have a good School year!

Any ideas on what I should do next? I have a few ideas, but I'd love to know what you guys want me to write!

Making Him SmileJack

One of the ways you can honestly get Jack Kelly to smile is to tell him he is sexy. You know that it just inflates his ego, but you just can't help it sometimes, and he loves it.

Davey

It's pretty easy to get David to smile, but one of your favorite ways to a put a smile on his face is by writing little love notes and putting them in places where he'll see them. Ever since he taught you how to read and write, you've found this quite effective.

Kid Blink

Kid Blink is a fairly happy guy, but whenever you just randomly tell him that you love him, his whole face, just lights up like the fourth of July.

Spot

As everyone knows, Spot is a pretty rough and tumble guy, but he has a soft side too. You know all you have to do to get him to smile is to just look up at him, look him right in the eyes and smile. His tough guy act disappears and he smiles right back at you. Although 90% of the time you'd end up kissing. But you never complained about that.

Mush

Being the sentimental guy that he is, something as small as introducing Mush as your boyfriend, makes his face light up into a wonderful smile.

Crutchy

Sometimes when Crutchy lays his head on your lap, you'll run your fingers through Crutchy's curly mop of brown hair, playing with it tenderly. A small blissful smile finds it's way to his lips, while he lies there, with his eyes closed.

Racetrack

Thanks to your father, you dislike when people are mad because you don't want them to turn their anger to you. Sometimes Racetrack will be frustrated, and you don't like seeing him that way for several reasons. You know he'd never hurt you, so you'll get up on your tippy toes and kiss him right on the lips. Race's lips curl up into a smile and he'll grab your waist and kiss you passionately. (This is fanfiction, so it works, but is risky to try in real life...)

Boots

You are a fairly serious person, but you like to crack jokes, weather they are good or not can depend. If Boots is around, no fail, your humor makes him him smile, if not burst out laughing.

Specs

When Specks comes up to you, most of the time, you greet him with a hug, then you stretch up to peck his cheek. This exchange never fails to make a smile appear on his face.

Skittery

Skittery's face lit up the room like a lantern in a dark room any time you noticed or remember something small. Something as insignificant as you noticing that he was missing button on his shirt or that he had parted his hair differently. Another way you knew would always make him smile was by slipping your hand into his at random times either in public or private.

Bumlets

Bumlets loved it when you would be cuddling and then he'd star nodding off, and you'd kiss his forehead, his lips would curl up into a smile and he would fall asleep with that smile on his face.