Weirdest place you've given him a hicky

I love you guys so much! Thank you all so much for 41k and 811 votes! You make me so happy! I love all of your feedback!!!

I'm so sorry that this is short, I'll write an actual full length chapter as soon as I can!

---------
Jack
Sure you've given Jack hickies before on his neck and jaw, but for you the weirdest place you've ever given Jack a mark is behind his ear.

Davey
It's no secret that you and David are slow sensual lovers for the most part, which for the two of you involved LOTS of hickies and love bites, but probably the strangest of all the places was right above his belly button.

Kid Blink
Every once in a while, after an especially long shift at the jail, Blink loves when you give him a back rub. You never try to turn it into anything more except for once and you ended up giving him a hicky between his shoulder blades to perk his interest. It was by far the weirdest place you'd ever given Blink one.

Spot
For the longest time, you never dared try to give Spot a hicky, nor did you even think he'd want you to, but once he asked you to, and after seeing how much he seemed to enjoy it, you gave Spot hickies much more often. Although, the weirdest place that you ever gave him one was on his chest.

Mush
You and Mush do a lot of cuddling and most of the marks you give him are on the crook of his neck or his jaw. For you it is an oddity to give him a hicky anywhere else, so when you realized you'd given him one on his shoulder, it struck you both as weird.

Crutchy
Crutchy is just as sweet as can be, and you love to shower him with affection! Typically that doesn't include a hicky, but on the rare occasion you do, it's normally on his lower neck so it's covered for work. But one time you got carried away and gave him a very visible hicky right on his jaw. Needless to say he didn't hear the end of it from his old friends or the guys at work.

Racetrack
Ok, so funny story. One bright sunny day, you told Race that if it rained you'd give him a hicky on his bum. Well as much as there were no clouds in the sky, by noon it was pouring. Needless to say you didn't know how you felt about paying up.

Boots
As common as is may sound, the hollow of his neck, was the weirdest place you have given Boots a hicky.

Specs
When Specs told you he adored the feeling of your lips on his skin, you couldn't help but kiss and leave hickies practically everywhere anytime you had the opportunity. Although the most out of the ordinary place was when you left a few on his hip.

Skittery
Usually when you give Skittery hickies, it's on his jaw because your lips just naturally go there, but sometimes you'll give him one or two, or five on his collar bone.

Bumlets
You give Bumlets so many hickies, you lost track a long time ago! But there was that one time you got distracted when pecking his cheek and ended up leaving a hicky. You never heard the end of it.