How You Turn Him On

10k???!!! You guys are the best! So sorry for being delinquent in updating, but I have a month off so I should get a lot done between now and then. Blessings!

Jack:
One of the best ways to turn Jack Kelly on is by simply placing your hands on his chest.

Davey:
Davey gets turned on very easily when he hears you humming or singing at home.

Kid Blink:
One of the best ways to let Blink know you are wanting him and to get him interested, is to start playing with his suspenders. Works like a charm every time.

Spot:
The king of Brooklyn gets very turned on when you poke his chest chest playfully and or when you get sassy with him.

Mush:
As little as it takes to get Mush in the mood, the best way is to simply press your hand on thigh when your sitting at the table.

Crutchy:
Crutchy is such a tender sole, all it takes for you to turn him on is to stroke his cheek or run your fingers through his hair.

Racetrack:
Race is easily turned on. He loves when you give him back rubs, and even mere mention of on of your back rubs turns him on.

Boots:
When you stand pouting up at him with arms crossed, it turns Boots on like nothing else.

Specs:
Specs loves how educated and intelligent you are so when you get fired up about something, it turns him on.

Skittery:
Skittery gets very turned on when he sees you biting your lip out of nervous habit.

Bumlets:
Kissing hollow of Bumlets' neck is the best way to get him turned on.