First "I Love You"

First I Love You

Firstly: over 2k! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Thank you guys so much! You all are AWESOME!

Secondly: I could put up a million excuses why I haven't updated in so long, but I am just going to sa sorry that it took me so long.

Thirdly: I know this topic is a bit of a cleche, but Broadway_BlueEyes wanted me to do something with the song Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows. I had not heard the song before, so I listened to it and this is what came to mind. Hope you like it, and that you don't mind that it is once again being from the guys' POV.

Post Script: any Twenty One Pilots fans out there? I just discovered them, and I am in love! <3 My favorite song is probably either car radio, Lane boy, or the judge... how bout you?

Jack

So she said what's the problem baby? What's the problem, I don't know. Well maybe I'm in love.

"Jack, something has been troubling you, what is the problem?" (Y/N) ast me one evenin'n as we was sittin on da roof.

"I'm not sua." I told ha honestly.

"You just seem so broody."She frowned.

"Do ya mean moody?" I ast since she sometimes gets woids confused.

"Maybe, I do not know, all I know is that you seem sad." She stroaked my cheek wit ha hand an I closed my eyes savorin ha toutch.

"I love you." I whispa, tryin da woids on fa size.

"Oh, so that's what's been on your mind." She chuckled.

"I tink so." I stared inta ha eyes.

"Well, I love you too!" She smiled wida and tackled me wrappin ha arms aroun me. Crazy Italians, I tot. I busted out laughin and captured ha face in my hands and brought ha face closa ta mine. I kissed ha lips tenderly, normally, I would kiss ha much harda, but in dis moment it seemed right ta be tender.

Davey

Think about it every time, I think about it, can't stop thinking 'bout it.

All I can think about these days is (Y/N), she occupies my every thought. It doesn't help matters that she kissed my cheek yesterday. I know that seem like something small, but to me it meant a lot.

"Davey?" She asked confused as she opened the door I had just knocked on.

"You expecting someone else?" I only half teased.

"No, that's why I'm surprised, I wasn't expecting any one."

"Were you in the middle of something?"

"I'm the oldest of 14 kids and I am only 18, what do you think?" She muttered slightly irritated. All of the sudden about three kids started yelling at each other and another two started crying.

"You look like you could use some help." I chuckled.

"Then get in here and help." She said grabbing my arm.

"I love you." I blurted, Wow, Davey, way to be smooth. I chastised mself.

"I love you too, now get over there and make sure those three don't kill each other." She replied pecking me on the cheek again. I knew my face was red, but one of the three I was trying to make sure were not killing each other had to point out the obvious.

"You look like a tomato." He laughed, sending them all into a laughing fit.

Kid Blink