The Night You Think You Conceived (PG-PG13)

I am going to try really hard to keep this PG or PG-13

The dialect is a little sloppy and on and off, sorry.

Could you please answer this, does anyone read Boots or Specs?

100 Votes! Thank you sooo much! You guys are awesome!

Jack:

You are waiting for Jack to come back from a union meeting and it is taking forever, you are pacing the floor worried sick that something happened. Just when you are about to start panicking, you heard the door open, and since the door was locked and the only other one who had a key was Jack, you let out a sigh of relief. You saw Jack's exhausted expression lighten when his eyes met yours.

"You had me worried sick!" You exclaimed.

"Sorry." He mutters huskily snagging you by your waist and nuzzling his nose in your neck.

"Jack, you don't just come in at all hours and expect me to just be ok with it." You breath exasperated, you were frustrated with your husband, but at the same time wanting to melt into him.

"Just roll with it strambo." He whispers into your ear making you shiver. He covers your mouth with his and all your frustration flew out the window. He cupped your face with his hand and adjusted the angle of his head so that he could deepen the kiss. You weaved your hands in his hair and tugged at it lightly. Jack groaned and moved the hand under your waist band so he could untuck your shirt. You moaned as his hand toutched your bare skin. You moved your hands from his hair and moved them down so you could unbutton his shirt.

The rest went down in the history books as the night you think you conceived your first child.

Davey

"Davey, I'm nervous." You told your husband of a few hours as you entered you two's new apartment.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'm nervous too." Davey reassured you. "What do you know about this?" Davey asked gesturing to what would be the bed room that you two would share starting tonight.

"Just that my Papa told me that I had to be your wife in all respects which included lying with you naked and something about you doing the rest." You said blushing slightly.

"Uh, well, uh," Davey tried to say something, but couldn't get any real words to come out. He was too handsome, especially when the infamous David Jacobs was at a loss for words. You giggled slightly.

"I'll take that that I know more than you expected." You said shyly.

"No, um it's just that I got a tad different explanation." Davey hesitated, a blush ceeping up his cheeks.

"What might that be?" you asked surprised.

"Why don't I show you?" David asked, his sudden surge of boldness startled you a little, so you simply nodded your head.

Davey took you hand and led you to your bedroom. Once in there, he smiled at you brightly and hugged you.

"Davey?" You questioned as he kissed your forehead.

"Mhm," David mumbled.

"We already do this, does that mean we were commiting a sin before we got married?" You asked concerned. David laughed.

"No, (Y/N), I'm just trying to not rush anything." He smiled at you with tenderness making you week in the knees. You smiled back.

Davey leaned down so that your lips were on the same level with yours and claimed them tenderly at first, but your hands became entangled in his hair as the kiss became more heated. Davey pressed you down ontop of your new bed and assaulted your neck as he held himself over you with one arm and the other snuck its way to the back of your new dress, which you had bought specifically for your wedding, to start unbuttoning it. Between David's kisses to your neck and the feel of his hands on your bare back caused you suck in a breath of air.