TSD 14: Then it happened...

[SHORT CHAPTER]

2 months had passed, and Adrienne was sick of being idle and she was sure Ka'Miko was still contacting Pharaoh, at this point. She saw her phone and it wasn't anything major, just simple, "How you been"s and "I miss you's" But that was enough to piss her off. Adrienne never got a chance to get Ka'Miko in bed after that last time, Ka'Miko just wasn't into it anymore, she wanted Pharaoh, but she had Adrienne constantly reminding her of how dirty he had done her. Adrienne knew she had to get rid of Pharaoh now, or never..But first, she had her own demons to take care of. 

"You ready?" She asked as she stepped into the room where Ka'Miko was putting on her shoes. 

"I guess." Ka'Miko said softly. "I don't want to do this, Adrienne." 

"I'm not going to hurt him, I'm just going to grab my shit, and we'll be out." She replied. 

Adrienne had convinced Ka'Miko that they were no longer going to try and kill Donovan or Pharoah, just for her own comfort. But, Adrienne had her own plans. They piled into Ka'Miko's car and drove up to Don's house.

"The ride is longer than what we'll actually be staying for, don't worry." Adrienne said, as they hopped out. 

She took out her keys and unlocked the door. 

"Who the fuck?" Don said as she walked in, "Bitch, get the fuck out." 

Adrienne didn't say a word, she just stared at him. 

"You deaf, hoe?" He yelled, storming over to her. 

Just as he reached face to face with Adrienne, she pulled out a long knife from her side and stabbed him in the stomach. Don's eyes widen looking over Adrienne's shoulder at Ka'Miko. Blood started to leak out of his mouth as it was held agape. Adrienne pulled back the knife and stabbed him again in the chest, then the stomach, then neck. He fell to the floor and she hopped on top of him just stabbing at him.

Ka'Miko stood frozen as she watched the masscre, blood splattered everywhere as Adrienne went to work. After about 2 minutes, and stabbing Don over 100 times, she stood up and wiped her face with the sleeve of her sweater. She turned back to look at Ka'Miko, who slowly started backing away. Adrienne was seeing pure red, she was thirsty for more blood, and she desperately wanted Pharaoh next. Ka'Miko quickly turned and ran to her car. Adrienne followed after her, as soon as she got in, Adrienne got to her car door. She locked it and Adrienne banged on the glass, her hands leaving blood prints smeered on the window. 

"Open this fucking door, Ka'Miko!" She yelled. 

Ka'Miko hurried to put the key in the ignition as Adrienne's hits became harder and more aggressive. The glass smashed just as she got the car started, Adrienne drew the knife across her arm when attempting to grab the keys from the ignition. Ka'Miko floored the gas and sped out of the driveway. Adrienne knew where she was heading and intended to meet her there. 

                                                                         **

Pharaoh heard the panicked banging on his front door and rapid doorbell rings.

"Hold the fuck on." He yelled as he went to the door, pulling a shirt over his head. 

He opened the door, and immediately wanted to close it back, until he saw the blood dripping down her arm, and the splatter on her face and clothes.

"What the?" 

Ka'Miko quickly pushed him back inside the house, locking the door securely behind them. Black tears streamed down her cheeks from her mascara. 

"Pharaoh, I have to tell you something." She said.