#30

Bea's To Do List #30: Try not to cry

"Is everything ready for the closing number?"

"Yeah I think so... Hey, is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, why wouldn't it be?"

"Because it looks like you're crying."

"Well, looks can be deceiving."

"Or they can be completely right. Bea, you're crying."

"Fine, whatever, I'm crying. So what?"

"So what?"

"Yeah, so what."

"So what I'm concerned. You're my friend, I don't want to see you upset."

"It's a little late for that."

"Okay... Is there anything I can do?"

"No, I'll be fine. And I'm sorry that I'm grumpy. Tonight's just a hard night."

"I get that, it makes perfect sense."

"This is just so embarrassing! Everyone is falling apart, I can't fall apart too."

"Um, you have the right to fall apart more than everyone."

"What?"

"This is your night! You can do whatever the hell you want and no one can say anything."

"I guess that's true..."

"It's completely true. Night's like tonight don't come around everyday. Enjoy it."

"You know what? I will."

"Awesome."

"Noah?"

"Yep?"

"I just wanted to thank you, for everything you've done."

"It's no problem."

"I'm serious."

"I know."

"Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure, madame stage manager."

[][][]

There it is, the last TSM chapter before the epilogue! This is also the last TSM update in the descriptive chapter/dialogue chapter format because the epilogue will be a full length-ish chapter in 3rd person. Ahh change! But I promise, it'll be good.

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I got to spend today cleaning my room, which was LOADS of fun, so I hope you guys did something awesome. And even if you didn't, do something awesome tomorrow for me (as I'll still be cleaning my room).

P.S. If you want a new story to read, especially now that TSM is ending, go check out my new story "What Do Couples Talk About?". The prologue + the first two chapters are up NOW and updates are every Friday. If for some reason it doesn't seem like your sort of story, which I get cause we all have different tastes, watch out for my other new story "A Guide to Being Super," which will be posted on July 27th.