Dale: Best Friends for a Reason

I've been friends with Bea for a long time. But before Beauty and the Beast, I had never met Len. However, when I did, I realized how alike the two of them were. You'd think I would have figured out what was going on with Bea and Noah because I had known Bea so long, but in the end it wasn't. It was because of how well I knew Len.

You see, when Len and Eric were flirting but denying everything, Len started acting a little crazy. She convinced herself that Eric was hooking up with Madi and basically started stalked him because of it. And let's not forget when she called the whole thing off because she got scared for basically no reason. If I'm being completely honest, I'm surprised that those guys even got together. I wanted them to, I really did, but for a while it looked like it wouldn't happen.

Anyway, I had never seen Bea act like this. Her last relationships had been more clear cut, there's wasn't much of that "will they, won't they" shit, so she never had the opportunity to be, you know, crazy. I might not have noticed anything at all if she hadn't started pulling plays from Len's crazy girl playbook.

For one thing, she threatened some sophomore girl for just saying that Noah was cute. And then she proceeded to make sure nothing happened between Noah and said sophomore. In short, Bea was Len, the sophomore chick was Madi, and Noah was Eric. But Bea was too obsessed to see it.